British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pogo1

Glasgow V Scunthorpe , Sunday 8th May, 3pm.

Im not sure if Im more embarrassed for Scunny and the score today or my own Witches for the fact we had two goes and couldnt beat them!!

Only managing to score 14 points after 11 heats as a team is embarrassing.

God i am a fan of Josh A but he has been poor maybe mechanical issues who knows .He must be averaging under six in the PL away from home very poor hope he gets things sorted otherwise he will get eliminated in the Scunny SF on Friday.

The question must be asked (average fixing or not), is it in speedway's best interests to have such a poor side?

• Like 2

What rider they gonna fit now as this is a smashing of all proportions!

I follow the team all over the country and would have been there today were it not for mother's birthday! I am thankful for that,as this appears to be the biggest embarrassment of the season - Rob we have a problem!!

Hope we can get something resolved otherwise it will be a long season

• Like 1

Great to see after Scunnys manipulating this week, hope theres many more

That was as pi55 as poor gets, not helped by an overly deep track that Scunny couldnt turn their bikes on in the opening heats. With their entire team averaging 34 points it was never going to be close but this was dreadful and only memorable for Carl Wilkinson packing up on a TR for the second year in a row.

God i am a fan of Josh A but he has been poor maybe mechanical issues who knows .He must be averaging under six in the PL away from home very poor hope he gets things sorted otherwise he will get eliminated in the Scunny SF on Friday.

Hes just found his level hes been this sort of rider for a few years

Surely the MC will look at this performance from Scunthorpe, and any reasons behind it, is this performance in the best interests of speedway.

• Like 3

Hes just found his level hes been this sort of rider for a few years

What a couple of points at PL level , so why can he still be reasonable in the EL OK in a draft position warranted. Edited by Sidney the robin

If so why can he still be reasonable in the EL OK in a draft position warranted.

Because hes riding against NL riders and PL second strings which is his level, never been a top boy in the PL

Surely the MC will look at this performance from Scunthorpe, and any reasons behind it, is this performance in the best interests of speedway.

One of the MC was presiding over it today.