British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Save Coventry Speedway Petition

Invite Sandhu , then stick a microphone in his face and publicly shame him . point out that it's his greed that is taking away peoples enjoyment and 80 odd years of history , Avtar Sandhu , Bigger liar than Tony Blair and more slippery as well

Just say there's trophy giving ceremony, he'll be there like a shot.

• Like 1

Please sign up to the Facebook page to support this meeting. We need a good turnout of Bees fans and all speedway supporters welcome!

SAVE BRANDON STADIUM MEETING

I agree, the more that turn up the better. But if you do lose Brandon, as ive said before if you are offered Leicster as a temporary home, then i would strongly suggest you take it.

It was suggested at the meeting that for a Sky meeting we should make banners and get the message out there. I suggest we do this on Monday, ideal opportunity.

• Like 2

It was suggested at the meeting that for a Sky meeting we should make banners and get the message out there. I suggest we do this on Monday, ideal opportunity.

You would need to do that on the qt otherwise the management may stop any banners being taken in.

You would need to do that on the qt otherwise the management may stop any banners being taken in.

What management would stop it? Edited by woz01

I agree, the more that turn up the better. But if you do lose Brandon, as ive said before if you are offered Leicster as a temporary home, then i would strongly suggest you take it.

Keep up Starry ~ the meeting was on May 26th.

As to your other suggestion I'd strongly advise that they don't.

Keep up Starry ~ the meeting was on May 26th.

As to your other suggestion I'd strongly advise that they don't.

Was it, so whys this bloody thread still going. As for your second point, i strongly suggest they do. Unless you don't want a speedway club..

A move to Leicester would only work if it was only for a season while a new stadium is being built. Dont see fans travelling to Leicester week in week out without the excitement of a new home.

• Like 2

Was it, so whys this bloody thread still going.

Because,strangely enough, the fact that the meeting has happened doesn't mean that the issue has gone away.

Well done though, you've grasped your error a lot quicker than you did on the Jerran Hart thread.

• Like 2

Was it, so whys this bloody thread still going. As for your second point, i strongly suggest they do. Unless you don't want a speedway club..

Because strangely enough if you care to read the thread title it says Save Coventry Speedway Petition so of course it's still on going.

• Like 2