British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Rye House Thurs 12th May Koc 1st Leg

Karger is terrible, you would be better off with cocoa the clown.

Tracks shocking.... Looks like Dry House!

Oh no not another trackmam, I thought you were a fitter

How rude!

Any rider that is that far behind that when a rider in front falls and has time to remount needs getting rid of!

Pathetic from Rye House so far eight points down to a very average Ipswich sad sight of Leigh Lanham being so out of touch he was a full straight behind As for Peter Karger he has been a straight behind in every race and suffering the indignation of not being able to catch Danny King who fell and remounted and still beat Karger easily. Fantastic from Kennett ok from Heeps but a below par from Robson Amazing to say At heat 12 we are still in the tie. Two very poor teams

Pathetic from Rye House so far eight points down to a very average Ipswich sad sight of Leigh Lanham being so out of touch he was a full straight behind As for Peter Karger he has been a straight behind in every race and suffering the indignation of not being able to catch Danny King who fell and remounted and still beat Karger easily. Fantastic from Kennett ok from Heeps but a below par from Robson Amazing to say At heat 12 we are still in the tie. Two very poor teams

'An average Ipswich ' who were good enough to beat Sheffield and Peterborough...

Give them a bit of credit !!

Surely that's it for Karger?

Beaten by Ritchings & a rider who fell in the race. Comical.

Lanham needs to go as well.

Surprised Rye kept it so close but it looks like two poor sides were on show.

• Like 2

The teams were not the only thing that were poor....

Track ..poor ( slick, no dirt on outside and dusty)

Atmosphere...Poor ( that's standard though)

Match rating...poor ( see above)

Prospect of overtaking... Poor (see point 1... Only 3 passes all night)

Facilities... Poor ( 2nd time no lights in back straight toilets)

Meeting all done and dusted( ha see what I did there!) By 9.05. Which not a bad thing but why not use the track time?

Season over by 2nd week of May...

• Like 1

It was a win, but that's about all you can say for it. It's going to take a very good performance on Saturday to progress.

King looked down on power all night. You could live with Ritchings not scoring much away so long as he was picking up 3-4 at home, but there doesn't look to be much prospect of that at the moment.

Kennett was imperious and a Witch didn't get close all night.

If you saw the state of some of the back tyres at the end you woukd know exactly how hard and slick it was .....

Not enough from the Witches sadly - had it there for the taking but let it slip away.

What is it with the track? I know we ain't all experts bob but something ain't right. Did we run out of water again? Speedway is meant to be entertaining, but these riders on this track isn't providing any.

As for the team, how many more give it times and all the normal excuses before someone admits it ain't all that.

Enjoyed the Rockets performance..Kennet looking the best rider in this league ,,Robson looked a bit down on power but still got points and took off in heat 15 ,,, Heeps battled hard for his points despite an unfortunate exclusion ,,Ben Morley rode very well for his 8 paid 10 including a win over Risager..Lykke,s rode well for 4 points But Lanham just looks as if he is going through the motions..The least said about Karger the better could not even pass a rider who had fallen off,,Rockets must now be fancied to win at home on saturday and on aggregate ..

Edited by waco
  • Like 4

I doubt robbo had not enough power on a track that slick, lots of power is the last thing you would need.

Kargers real average down to 1.06, even Dan Greenwood managed higher than that. I can't think of a worse Rye House signing in recent years

Kargers real average down to 1.06, even Dan Greenwood managed higher than that. I can't think of a worse Rye House signing in recent years

A few of those points have come when someone had failed to finish otherwise it would be lower.

The PL is a tough league and I can't see how struggling this much in almost every race, including the reserve heats, is helping the lad.