British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Kings Lynn V Swindon - 26/05/16

The Robins keep plugging away, surprising many & must now be taken seriously. Away points being gained. Bring on Poole Monday!!!

• Like 2

Can't get closer than that - another 2 points for the Roobins away from home!

• Like 2

I would have been happy with a draw before meeting and good to see Charles getting some points.

• Like 1

excellent result from the boys.

And KL should really think themselves lucky to get that..

• Like 1

The points dropped by Justin against Wilkinson were big tonight & Nick is poor in Heat 15.

Good night for Charles & solid from the rest so a draw & 2 points for the Robins.

Big call from Rosco to keep Rohan in Heat 14 but it paid off.

• Like 1

Big call from Rosco to keep Rohan in Heat 14 but it paid off.

Not such a big call really. Not if you look back through the heats at who Tungate and Sedgeman had beaten and been beaten by.

Another very good result by Swindon, who continue to surprise.

Well done Swindon. Lynnhave strengthened with Batchelor now in the side so a decent couple of points tonight.

Batchelor attaining his average for this season though ;)

Entertaining meeting with Lambert pulling off a pass to get the draw - Iversen total class act tonight and Troy gave a solid performance as did Lewis Rose - for me though Huckenbeck and and Wilkinson was poor as soon as Jokobsen is fit again it's time to give him a chance I think . I see Rory was there tonight not sure on what time scale he hopes to return to track action.

How the hell is Huckenbeck riding? And Wilkinson not in the 1-5?

How the hell is Huckenbeck riding? And Wilkinson not in the 1-5?

no8 can only ride in 1-5 .

Well done Swindon. Lynnhave strengthened with Batchelor now in the side so a decent couple of points tonight.

Batchelor attaining his average for this season though ;)

Batch for Rory.Strengthened.. ?

Good meeting tonight. Fair result but is there any one else who could take Wilkinsons place. He isn't good enough for the Elite league.

Bit the bullet and went in the end, glad I did. Half decent meeting.

Iversen was sublime and a 15 point max and not all FTG. In fact, I can't remember him making a gate at all.

I can see where Swindon fans are happy with 2 points but all in all, they actually threw away 2 points. They should have left with all 4. At the end, it was a terrific point for the Stars.

3-4 good races tonight plus 1 outstanding bit of riding from Lambert in heat 15 against Doyle. Out of the top draw, put back in the bottom draw and out the top draw again. What a race, loved it.

For me, I don't see why we're persevering with Wilkinson. He has to go, I'd rather promote another lad from the Young Stars and use Simon Lambert when he's available.

Mads was poor with 1 good race and Huckenbeck was abysmal. Batchelor stay for his first home meeting.

Thank god Iversen decided to stay, what an absolutely abysmal team we'd of been without him.

Right now, Korneliussen, Huckenbeck and Wilkinson must have question marks over their futures. Korneliussen might be saved by the fact his away performances are generally quite good.