British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elite League Wk 4 Tv Match Tuesday 24th May

Looks as if it`s going to be a bit of a roller coaster ride with Eurosport`s coverage this season. This morning`s programme was professionally put together- all 15 heats no rush to the programme. Dave Rowe excellent as always. Sam was Sam ! Please Eurosport same as this week every week !!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Looks as if it`s going to be a bit of a roller coaster ride with Eurosport`s coverage this season. This morning`s programme was professionally put together- all 15 heats no rush to the programme. Dave Rowe excellent as always. Sam was Sam ! Please Eurosport same as this week every week !!!

Given the lengthy delay last night their delayed coverage policy worked this time, but as we know it isn't always going to be this way.

Just one 7 am showing is still shocking, albeit better than nothing.

Given the lengthy delay last night their delayed coverage policy worked this time, but as we know it isn't always going to be this way.

Just one 7 am showing is still shocking, albeit better than nothing.

Another annoying thing is it doesn`t "series link" so every week I have to remember to set it to record manually.That could be a SKY or Eurosport problem

Another annoying thing is it doesn`t "series link" so every week I have to remember to set it to record manually.That could be a SKY or Eurosport problem

Same on BT so must be something to do with Eurosport.

Annoyingly I missed yesterdays meeting on Eurosport. No doubt it was the best meeting yet too?? :lol:

Annoyingly I missed yesterdays meeting on Eurosport. No doubt it was the best meeting yet too?? :lol:

No you didn`t miss much. The track was saturated so riders were filled in.

It does work on Virgin's Tivo so must be a Sky problem.

• Like 2