British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Wolverhampton Wolves V King's Lynn Stars Mon 30th May 19:30 (sky)

Kaspazak got a 15 point full max on our visit to King's Lynn (NKI home track) this year so yes against a true number 1 like Iversen http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15371/kings-lynn-coventry-el-2016

As for your comment about how many points did we get in our last (home) meeting like wolves, the answer was 3 against a strong aces

I'm sure that will be some consolation come play off time, enjoy your battle for the wooden spoon.

:rofl:

Hed have been so embarrassed by that heat 13 effort to lose to Batch he'd have retired! Anyone who saw his heat 13 this afternoon would agree it was out of this world! 4th to 2nd and then sat and covered his struggling team mate. What did Freddie do when he was at the back? Nothing!

I would say 9 points at home against Lynn is average at best, considering NKI is the only real competition.

No mention of the 4 matches the supposed great number one failed to get double figures.

Best just quote the good ones , I'm sure it makes it easier to take.

Anyway hopefully we can get this thread back on track Following the invasion of blonde loving pesky Bees lot. :rofl:

No mention of the 4 matches the supposed great number one failed to get double figures.

Best just quote the good ones , I'm sure it makes it easier to take.

Anyway hopefully we can get this thread back on track Following the invasion of blonde loving pesky Bees lot. :rofl:

Today marks the 1st anniversary of Wolves 53-37 loss at Leicester, you know the one? The one where Wolves reserve guest Jason Garrity replaced Freddie Lindgren in his last ride :D :D

How embarrassing?!

Edited by SCB

With Rose out and Batch :-( .Could of been Lynn's for the taking...

Edited by Bald Bloke

Today marks the 1st anniversary of Wolves 53-37 loss at Leicester, you know the one? The one where Wolves reserve guest Jason Garrity replaced Freddie Lindgren in his last ride :D :D

How embarrassing?!

So last year tho.:t:

Weren't Coventry a top team last year??

Keep providing the laughs tho.:rofl:

How embarrassing?!

Wasn't that also the same meeting where Lindgren only scored 2! And he thought 4 was poor 😂😂😂

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14509/leicester-wolverhampton-el-30-15

Wasn't that also the same meeting where Lindgren only scored 2! And he thought 4 was poor http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14509/leicester-wolverhampton-el-30-15

Good to see you are quoting scores from 2015 - there was no bigger embarrassment than a certain Pole on that front.

:rofl: :rofl:

Except Rob Lyon says it was the right decision ;)

Rob Lyon will never speak out against the ref. I agree it was a good meeting, one that we were expected to lose. Lose with pride, or lose with effort can be applauded, but to give up like Batchelor is disgraceful. He had no excuse.........He doesn't deserve any support.

The rules this year are rubbishe... Why should a team be penalised for doing no wrong is beyond me.

First: When Rose was taken down, we then had to ride a race with only 3 riders, even though the person responsible was still allowed to compete and win.

Secondly: Surely a team can only nominate the riders once, when they he commits a foul, then its 15yds or a reserve replacement. It cant be win-win-win all the time.... Stupid rules!!!!!!

Does anyone know how Lewis Rose is and will he be fit for Thursday?

Enjoyed the meeting from Heat 6 onwards - the first 5 heats were just from the gate and very processional.

A case of 'if only' for the Stars.

Best meeting I've seen at the Green for a while. Pleased with the win though Kings Lynn deserved a point, taking advantage are of woeful displays by Masters and Howarth. In fairness they could have got more had some fairly strange decisions gone their way and the likes of Batchelor turned up.

A bit unfair to say Masters was woeful. He has been a major contributor to our good start so far. I agree Howarth was poor though.

I can't believe the ref didn't look at the replay after heat 1... FL clearly took NKI out, totally clueless.

As for the Masters flyer, incredible anticipation to Dump that Clutch at the exact time the magnets were released, but to the naked eye it was a flyer and everyone bar the ref would have called it back.

Lambert looked a bit special last night, fingers crossed he's stepped up a level, it would be great to see him pit his wits at GP level.

• Like 1

Good to see you are quoting scores from 2015 - there was no bigger embarrassment than a certain Pole on that front.

:rofl: :rofl:

Here's something for Coventry & Wolves fans from recently then from euro qualifiers

Kaspazak finishes 1st, Kylmakorpi 3rd and Lindgren 12th.

Some impressive racing (even you might be impressed 😉)

A bit unfair to say Masters was woeful. He has been a major contributor to our good start so far. I agree Howarth was poor though.

Agreed, Masters was solid in a heat leader position, far from woeful.

As for Howarth, I've never seen him have another good meeting and thought last night would break that duck...

I know he's been great for Wolves so far so not knocking him, perhaps I'm a curse!

Some seem to be making a lot of a Wolves 'collapse' last night... I don't see it that way, simply the job was done and minds switched of somewhat.

2016 stats don't lie (Up to & including 30th June)

Freddie Lindgren leads the way in 2016 so far & that's with Kasprzak riding more home fixtures than Fast Freddie

Cov20Bees202016_zpsg072ilcl.jpg Wolves202016_zpsnwlttzsn.jpg