British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Share Your Bets.pre Match.beat The Bookies.

He needed 5rides to go over 8 though. To get 9 off 4 is tough against a team like poole plus bonus pts behind bv riders.

Over 7 on 365 m8

Anyone tempted with lynn plus 14 @ home

The odds ain't great.I would do it in a double if there was another meeting on.But not for me on its own.

Tempted with Holder over 10 but i'm not sure he will do HT15 if poole are far enough ahead.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Went Poole -6 win @ 1.83 and a little on -6 tie @13.00.

GL

Sod it.Went with Holder over and ex 10..Its only money and he's going well

Edited by Bald Bloke

Phew that was close...break even feels like a win there :)

Phew that was close...break even feels like a win there :)

Been there.Plenty of times mate ;)

Ladbroke double..

Lakeside win -4

Cov win +4 @ 1.92

Well that was breezing in until Lynn got 2 5-1's in 13 and 14

Edited by Bald Bloke

as this site is nearly moribund I will try and revive it with my betting on the Premier League title

SOMERSET 9/4

NEWCASTLE 3/1

IPSWICH 7/2

GLASGOW 8/1

SHEFFIELD 2O/1

EDINBURGH 28/1

Seems i'n the only one willing to put their bets up before the meeting.Win or lose..Oh well,i tried.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Can only assume so many of us have been limited or banned by so many bookies that we can't bet anymore so don't bother even looking. Only bets I place these days are accumulators in the GP head-to-heads and a few heat bets on skybet in the EL.

Can only assume so many of us have been limited or banned by so many bookies that we can't bet anymore so don't bother even looking. Only bets I place these days are accumulators in the GP head-to-heads and a few heat bets on skybet in the EL.

I suppose it shows how successful I am (not)at it lol :t:

Anyway I've gone with Zagar over Lambo from scratch @ 1.80 with Bet 365

Good luck

I think at 7/1 you have to have a bet on Wolves for the League with Woffinden signing for the rest of the season in place of Kylmakorpi. Great EW bet.

Well we've had to wait a good while for this bet and we'll know by Wednesday if it's a cracker. Already in front with my EW part of the bet, but now hoping for the win.

Quite a good spread on the handicaps tonight with Wolverhampton (-6) general but best price William Hill @ 10/11

Betsafe also offer a very tempting 9/10 Belle Vue @ +9.5

Also got Wolverhampton @ 7/1

Edited by mickthemuppet

Well we've had to wait a good while for this bet and we'll know by Wednesday if it's a cracker. Already in front with my EW part of the bet, but now hoping for the win.

Got 10's on the evening that belle vue won at wolves knowing pretty sure that woffinden was going to sign !! Going to hang tight till after tonight before making a move to cover my bet !!