British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Share Your Bets.pre Match.beat The Bookies.

Wow Belle Vue -10 tonight against Wolverhampton @ 5/6. That won't last

Your right there Mick..Its 1.44 on Ladbrokes.Best I've seen is BV -14 @1.91 with Sky Bet if anyone fancies it.I can't make my mind up.

Fricke -3 v PK @1.72 and a small cover on the -3 tie @9.00.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Wow Belle Vue -10 tonight against Wolverhampton @ 5/6. That won't last

As a BV fan I'm not that confident in that, think we will win by about 10-12 points, I'm doing Wolves +17

As a BV fan I'm not that confident in that, think we will win by about 10-12 points, I'm doing Wolves +17

You can put me down for that as well. 17 points if quite a lot to lose by which would include a tactical

Wolves +10 win @ 2.00 and small one on the +10 tie @15.00

Masters over and ex 7 @ 2.00 and 8.00

Ladbrokes

Some sportbook have Swindon as a 6 point favourite(unibet, betclic) others have it at 10 (bet365, betfair). If you are interested in low risk high reward stuff...

50-41 brilliant.

Edited by Dawkins20
  • Like 1

Any bookies doing odds on the Pairs tonight? I know they have previously but maybe that was the year it was on TV.

Some sportbook have Swindon as a 6 point favourite(unibet, betclic) others have it at 10 (bet365, betfair). If you are interested in low risk high reward stuff...

50-41 brilliant.

Hah. Wolves just scraped it..Masters on his new motor, not so good.Probably just about broke about even.Ain't checked.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Best backed riders for todays GP are Lindback and especially Chris Holder. Not one bet for Andeas Jonsson @ 50.00

Edited by mickthemuppet

mickthemuppet, on 09 Jul 2016 - 12:57 PM, said:

Best backed riders for todays GP are Lindback and especially Chris Holder. Not one bet for Andeas Jonsson @ 50.00

if you are basing this on Betfair then means absolutely nothing, liquidity on their has all but gone and just about no one uses it, shame really as in its prime it was a handy exchange to use.

Most "biggish" punters have accounts with independent bookies, only real way of getting decent punts on nowadays.

if you are basing this on Betfair then means absolutely nothing, liquidity on their has all but gone and just about no one uses it, shame really as in its prime it was a handy exchange to use.

Most "biggish" punters have accounts with independent bookies, only real way of getting decent punts on nowadays.

Well I took over £700 in bets on saturdays gp which I has quite happy with .Sadly though I lost money on the night.

It's rubbish to say you can only get decent punts with independent bookies. Ladbrokes allow me max of £16, Corals £25.00 Unibet even turned down a £10 bet, Betwin up to £20.00 Skybet £45.00 .I laid bigger amounts higher than any of these. Any other bookmakers might let me go up to and not over £100

i

• Like 1

I've gone for schlein -1 v j bates on ladbrokes good luck everyone.

I am afraid what you say is a load of rubbish . Tonight's meeting Coventry v Kings Lynn there was £13,315 matched

I laid £386.23 on Coventry @1.71 and £346 on Kings Lynn @ 2.03 .There is not one bookmaker in England that will lay that much on Speedway and I laid odds right up to heat 15

Just a joke that nobody uses it.

Lol no bookmaker will layed more than 730 pound on a speedway match ..what an idiot.