British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Share Your Bets.pre Match.beat The Bookies.

Fricke over 10 evens Ladbrokes

Exactly 10 7/1 to cover your stake.

AJ off scratch v Lindgren 10/11

Edited by AndyFraser

Leicester win +2 @1.72.Small cover on the +2 draw@15.00. Ladbrokes.

Bates has pulled out and Nathen Greaves comes in.

Will look at 365 when they put thier odds up.

Added Leicester ahead -2 after HT 5 @ 2.20..Ladbrokes.

On one tonight.Just added NKI over and ex 12 @ 2.00 and 8.00.He shouldn't be troubled much and might get a DP ride.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Bet 365 have void both my Vaculik > Janusz K bet and my Pawlicki vs Huckenbeck. What are people's take on this? I maintain one or the other has to have won.

Tonights European Championhip

Emil Sudfidtinov £50 win @ 3/1 with Ladbrokes response-no bet accepted

same rider £30 win with Unibet @ 3/1. we wll accept £10.80

Semi final Hackenbeck £20 to win tournament @10/1 with Coral..We will only accept £7.50

Then I had £50 on martin Vaculik @ 6/4 as I did not think the final would take place I wonder if they will pay me

Bet 365 have void both my Vaculik > Janusz K bet and my Pawlicki vs Huckenbeck. What are people's take on this? I maintain one or the other has to have won.

They have done the same with my Vaculik bet they are trying to say that both made the final even though the result is now declared after 20 heats! I am waiting to hear back from the trading team. As you say surely your Huckenbeck bet has to be winner if other is void!

Yet in the Euro pairs the other week, my team didnt get into semi when they did a coin toss but other match up team did but then got eliminated, even though they finished on the same points in the meeting the Euro website gave them an extra point or two for winning the coin toss and getting semi final place and settled bet as loser. After about 5 emails they still wouldnt budge so i gave up trying to get them to void that part of bet meaning bet would of won!

Bet 365 rules as follows;

Rider Match-Ups/Handicap Match-Ups (League Fixtures)

All rides count, with all tactical points counting as normal score e.g. 3-2-1-0. Bonus points do not count for settlement purposes. Bets stand in a match-up, if both riders complete at least one heat (exclusions count). Additionally, if match is abandoned before full completion all bets are void, unless the outcome of the bet has already been determined.

For Handicap Match-Ups, if after applying the denoted handicap, the rider match-up is tied, then bets will be void, unless a price is quoted for the Handicap Tie, in which case this will determine settlement. In Knockout Cup fixtures ‘Man on Man’ tactical rides do not count towards settlement.

Rider Match-Ups/Handicap Match-Ups (Grand Prix and Individual Fixtures)

The above rule section applies if neither quoted rider in a match-up reaches the final. If one or both named drivers in a match-up reach the final, then settlement will be based on their respective finishing position in the final ride-offs.

Could easily be argued both ways as there is no rule if the final alone does not take place. On official standings, Vaculik beats Kolodziej and Huckenbeck beats Pawlicki. However, if the final was run, it was still all to play for with Vac/Kol with Pawlicki beating Huckenbeck regardless.

Bet 365 rules as follows;

Rider Match-Ups/Handicap Match-Ups (League Fixtures)

All rides count, with all tactical points counting as normal score e.g. 3-2-1-0. Bonus points do not count for settlement purposes. Bets stand in a match-up, if both riders complete at least one heat (exclusions count). Additionally, if match is abandoned before full completion all bets are void, unless the outcome of the bet has already been determined.

For Handicap Match-Ups, if after applying the denoted handicap, the rider match-up is tied, then bets will be void, unless a price is quoted for the Handicap Tie, in which case this will determine settlement. In Knockout Cup fixtures ‘Man on Man’ tactical rides do not count towards settlement.

Rider Match-Ups/Handicap Match-Ups (Grand Prix and Individual Fixtures)

The above rule section applies if neither quoted rider in a match-up reaches the final. If one or both named drivers in a match-up reach the final, then settlement will be based on their respective finishing position in the final ride-offs.

Could easily be argued both ways as there is no rule if the final alone does not take place. On official standings, Vaculik beats Kolodziej and Huckenbeck beats Pawlicki. However, if the final was run, it was still all to play for with Vac/Kol with Pawlicki beating Huckenbeck regardless.

The funny thing is they like to play the official result card, so if thats the case semi final result was scrapped and bet should be a winner as Vaculik as he also got more points :mad:

It's ridiculous that Bet365 even invent these rules of their own.

The sport has rules to govern when results stand, when they don't. The sport has rules to govern how to separate riders in a tie. Yet for some reason some bookies like to invent their own and complicate matters..

Am I right in saying they have paid out on Vaculik as the meeting winner?

If so, how ludicrous is that... "Yes, Vaculik has won the meeting"... "But no he didn't beat Kolodzej!"

This is my take on the position.

I would say Vaculik v Kolodziej has been settled correctly. One heat to go both in that heat and could go either way. The rules state bet will be void.

Pawlicki v Huckenbeck has also been settled correctly. I accept that according to the finishing result Pawlicki is listed above Huckenbeck as he was deemed to have reached the final but they are level on points and the bet is the rider with the most points.

A 'push' is the correct settlement in both cases.

As for BWitcher's argument re Vaculik winning the rules again state it is per the 'podium' finish. A podium finish is declared so I would say they are right again.

This is my take on the position.

I would say Vaculik v Kolodziej has been settled correctly. One heat to go both in that heat and could go either way. The rules state bet will be void.

Pawlicki v Huckenbeck has also been settled correctly. I accept that according to the finishing result Pawlicki is listed above Huckenbeck as he was deemed to have reached the final but they are level on points and the bet is the rider with the most points.

A 'push' is the correct settlement in both cases.

As for BWitcher's argument re Vaculik winning the rules again state it is per the 'podium' finish. A podium finish is declared so I would say they are right again.

I'm not disputing the settlement as per 'their rules'. I'm disputing the contradictory nature of their rules. It's hardly worth the effort, but I doubt they would stand up to any form of legal challenge.

I'm not disputing the settlement as per 'their rules'. I'm disputing the contradictory nature of their rules. It's hardly worth the effort, but I doubt they would stand up to any form of legal challenge.

I am not sure they are contradictory. They are two different markets. One is outright, the other is points based.

I empathise with SCB but I don't think there is a lot wrong with Bet 365 rules to be honest.

Bet365 have now paid out on the Pawlicki > Huckenbeck bet :)

I'd have preferred it to be the other one but I'll take this! I failed to see how both didn't count. If you went back to beat 20 as the cut-off then Vaculik HAD beat Kolodziej but if you were claiming the final had not been run and truly could change then you had to accept the semi had been run. Seems they finally saw sense.