British Speedway Forum
waco

Rockets V Berwick Sat 4th June 7 Pm

Looking forward to this one Rockets much stronger with rider replacement for Karger ,,now that Lykke is at reserve,,only likely to be there in the short term though

Can some one tell me when you click on post and nothing happens ,,so you click again and finish up with two posts the same,How do you delete one of them ive tried but nothing happens As you may have guessed im notgreat on the workings of computers

Bandits will line up as follows:

1 MPT, 2 Pijper, 3 Doolan, 4 Wethers, 5 TJ. 6 Sissis, 7 Carr.

Weather warming up tomorrow but with a chance of showers . Should be ok unless we are really unlucky

..Lanham should be returning hope it is not to soon .According to reports..Kargers injury ,broken bone in his hand may take two or three weeks ...

Weather permitting, I'm planning on attending this attractive fixture tomorrow evening. It'll be the first time I've been to Rye House since Len handed over the reigns. I do hope the new promotion haven't done anything to spoil the ambiance like modernising the place and dragging it into the 21st century...

If you see me, come over and say hello. I'll be the one wearing my 'Tai Woffinden - Pride of Australia' t-shirt.

Hope the Bandits fans have a good time, I know from reports they certainly did last night, with R/R for Karger I think Rye have this one but hopefully we can get around the 40 point mark and maybe even sneak a point. C'mon the Bandits

Confirmed that Luke Bowen rides at 6 for the Bandits as guest for Hummel.

After seeing them outgate Scunthorpe last night I reckon the Rockets will have a tough meeting on their hands tonight. Don't be surprised if the Bandits take a point, or even (heaven forbid) a win!!

Looking forward too this one, weather looks gd for later.

Always enjoy the berwick fans banter

Bandits banter in full swing last night at Scunny

Don`t see Berwick repeating their heroics from last night but hopefully we can keep things reasonably close.

If we gate like we did last night we stand a chance. I'm saying nothing else though :lol:

To most Rye House v Berwick is just another fixture but to some I bet it means everything. The question is who is the ankle biter supporting?

• Like 2

Bowen at reserve probably strengthens Berwick slightly with his local experience of Rye,,,With Lanhams fitness an unknown factor this could go down to the wire

To most Rye House v Berwick is just another fixture but to some I bet it means everything. The question is who is the ankle biter supporting?

That should be obvious :approve:

If we gate like we did last night we stand a chance. I'm saying nothing else though :lol:

Wouldn't it be great if Berwick prepared it's track like Scunny prepare their track

• Like 1

Think it will be very close tonight, berwick should be a bit sharper than rye after lastnights meeting.

The wife is coming along tonight, as she says " i like the berwick fans they sing songs about there riders"lol

• Like 1

Confirmed that Luke Bowen rides at 6 for the Bandits as guest for Hummel.

After seeing them outgate Scunthorpe last night I reckon the Rockets will have a tough meeting on their hands tonight. Don't be surprised if the Bandits take a point, or even (heaven forbid) a win!!

Bandits banter in full swing last night at Scunny

Is Bowen replacing Sissis? Not seen this on either website. I was gonna come 'cos i've never seen Sissis but not going to go all that way to see Luke for a thousandth time.!!