British Speedway Forum
waco

Rockets V Berwick Sat 4th June 7 Pm

Is Bowen replacing Sissis? Not seen this on either website. I was gonna come 'cos i've never seen Sissis but not going to go all that way to see Luke for a thousandth time.!!

Sissis pulled out because he's not mentally right after his Moto GP team mate died in a track crash yesterday.

Theres 13 other riders aswell, bit strange reason

Sissis pulled out because he's not mentally right after his Moto GP team mate died in a track crash yesterday.

Don't think the other riders were team mates with Luis Salom at KTM in 2013. RIP.

Don't think the other riders were team mates with Luis Salom at KTM in 2013. RIP.

This is the info I was given yesterday. I know absolutely nothing about MotoGP

Sad to hear. I have to pick and choose my speedway these days so i've been picking meetings when there is a rider i've not seen yet. Have fun everyone.

To most Rye House v Berwick is just another fixture but to some I bet it means everything. The question is who is the ankle biter supporting?

They should get him a half and half racejacket

Any chance that they can delay the second heat so I can pop back home and get my hard hat and rigger boots?

Two very productive nights racing away, now we need to carry this form into our home meetings.

• Like 2

Another very good away result, puts us right back into the mix for a play-off place :)

If you didn't enjoy that there's something wrong with you. Two teams giving it everything on what's turning into a great racing track. Kasper Lykke the stand out rider with some unbelievable racing.

Both sets of fans leave the stadium smiling. In truth the Rockets got out of jail, but I'll take the draw, just to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight.

• Like 4

If you didn't enjoy that there's something wrong with you. Two teams giving it everything on what's turning into a great racing track. Kasper Lykke the stand out rider with some unbelievable racing.

Both sets of fans leave the stadium smiling. In truth the Rockets got out of jail, but I'll take the draw, just to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight.

And a ko cup match to follow, wonder where you will be sleeping that night ?

• Like 1

Howler of a decision to exclude Luke in Heat 2 and TJs chain going when on a 5-1 in Ht 13 cost us the meeting... But all in all... What a meeting... If you didn't enjoy that then there is something seriously wrong with you.

And a ko cup match to follow, wonder where you will be sleeping that night ?

I don't think my ticker can take another 30 heats like that

• Like 1