British Speedway Forum
stevethelion

Leicester V Swindon 4/6/16

Injured Thurs,ok Fr.i.Injured Sat..Don't look good

• Like 2

Tungates injury is fishier than Poole harbour tbf.

Edited by SCB

Stop crying over it, the poor lad was injured. Doesn't get paid if he doesn't ride. Prove me otherwise.

But clearly his so called injury wasnt enough to stop him riding all his heats last night, so it follows that he was fit to ride tonight. But Rosco had already said he was injured on Thursday and would be out.

Doyle should of been excluded in heat 3 and it was an awful decision by the ref that cost Leicester.

It was clear Doyle return was not a welcome back by the lions fans and it looked like he got angry with sections of the crowd.

The meeting was good and a bigger crowd, I thought I saw tungate on the victory parade.

Swindon use of R/R at Leicester won the match.

What happened to Doyle saying he would never ride for Swindon or rosco again ?

• Like 1

Seen you've been actived on the tweets tonight accusing Swindon of cheating. If you can prove this then please show us.........i'l be happy to admit my error

I'm sure the 7pts from his RR will cheer him up 😉

• Like 1

Doyle should of been excluded in heat 3 and it was an awful decision by the ref that cost Leicester.

It was clear Doyle return was not a welcome back by the lions fans and it looked like he got angry with sections of the crowd.

Grow up - the exclusion of Summers was correct (and most Lions fans near me thought so too) and Doyle was generally well received by the home fans around me. Most of the booing seemed more of the good natured pantomime variety.

Any Leicester fan that isn't grateful to JD for the two seasons he gave the club really has lost touch with reality - or do they think it is absolutely splendid to have a number one with a sub 6.5 average?

• Like 5

Grow up - the exclusion of Summers was correct (and most Lions fans near me thought so too) and Doyle was generally well received by the home fans around me. Most of the booing seemed more of the good natured pantomime variety.

Any Leicester fan that isn't grateful to JD for the two seasons he gave the club really has lost touch with reality - or do they think it is absolutely splendid to have a number one with a sub 6.5 average?

He wasn't very well received on the back straight and it was clear Doyle should of been excluded.

JD should be the one grateful of Leicester saving his career and he was also the one who said he would never ride for Swindon again while rosco was there, funny that.

You also mentioned our sub 6.5 number one but you failed to also mention that Leicester have raced Swindon 3 times & Won Twice plus you only won tonight on the fact the ref excluded the wrong rider. So you ain't that good with your big hitting number one after all.

• Like 1

He wasn't very well received on the back straight and it was clear Doyle should of been excluded.

JD should be the one grateful of Leicester saving his career and he was also the one who said he would never ride for Swindon again while rosco was there, funny that.

You also mentioned our sub 6.5 number one but you failed to also mention that Leicester have raced Swindon 3 times & Won Twice plus you only won tonight on the fact the ref excluded the wrong rider. So you ain't that good with your big hitting number one after all.

I think you've just proved what an idiot you are by suggesting I am a Swindon fan. I didn't win tonight (and nor did my team). I don't have a big hitting number one.

For the avoidance of doubt I am a member of LSSC.

• Like 3

I think you've just proved what an idiot you are by suggesting I am a Swindon fan. I didn't win tonight (and nor did my team). I don't have a big hitting number one.

For the avoidance of doubt I am a member of LSSC.

You are a clueless lions fan then, how the hell can you defend Doyle who crapped on the club after all they did to get him a visa and give him a chance to ride when nobody else was interested.

Doyle was not popular tonight with the majority of lions fans and the lions manager thought he should of been excluded too.

Maybe you should become a Swindon fan as that's where your idol races now until he jumps ship again to another club.

I see nothing to suggest otherwise.

Tungate withdrew from Thursday's meeting, possibly costing Swindon the match. It's clear he has a problem or that wouldn't have happened.

I can't comment on the extent of the injury as I know nothing on that. The same as you.

Surely the withdrawal on Thursday strengthened robins, if roscoe has used irr correctly. And his absence clearly strengthened you for this.

That said he is clearly carrying an injury. If he does take two weeks off now fair enough..There has to be a point where you say enough is enough and while last night being that point is highly convenient for swindon, I don't think there can be complaints if he now misses meetings for both his team til fit.

As a side note, if swindon are serious about making play offs, someone like bjerre as a replacement would make sense and now a good time to do it.

You are a clueless lions fan then, how the hell can you defend Doyle who crapped on the club after all they did to get him a visa and give him a chance to ride when nobody else was interested.

Doyle was not popular tonight with the majority of lions fans and the lions manager thought he should of been excluded too.

Maybe you should become a Swindon fan as that's where your idol races now until he jumps ship again to another club.

Wow, so it's not just tai you save your bile for. Is it anyone who is successful? Can't understand why tai and Doyle haven't engaged you to guide their careers,seeing as how you achieved so much and they so little..
  • Like 1

Surely the withdrawal on Thursday strengthened robins, if roscoe has used irr correctly. And his absence clearly strengthened you for this.

That said he is clearly carrying an injury. If he does take two weeks off now fair enough..There has to be a point where you say enough is enough and while last night being that point is highly convenient for swindon, I don't think there can be complaints if he now misses meetings for both his team til fit.

It almost certainly did strengthen Swindon, although, having said that, R/R scored 7 and Tungate scored 7 on his previous visit there.

This is the thing about Thursday. Tungate withdrew from the meeting and some people are saying IRR was available but Swindon never used it. Do the injury is clearly genuine, otherwise why would he withdraw?

Nice to ear he was on parade. Do people honestly believe he would be there with the side if he had been dropped against his own will?

Edited by grachan
  • Like 1

I aint gonna lie, I don't care if we pulled a dodgy stunt last night as we badly needed the win. But surely people should be waiting to see if Tungate rides in Somersets next meeting. If he does then fair enough the usual people can rant for months about it. But if he does miss a few weeks then no one can argue he's injured.

• Like 1

I aint gonna lie, I don't care if we pulled a dodgy stunt last night as we badly needed the win. But surely people should be waiting to see if Tungate rides in Somersets next meeting. If he does then fair enough the usual people can rant for months about it. But if he does miss a few weeks then no one can argue he's injured.

Hey at the end of the day it's sport and it's about results and a win is a win

Fair play to rosco but the riders still have to go out a do the job and tonight with Doyley in your team around BP you are always going to do well.

The lions did great on Thursday albeit with the inclusion of Brady Kurtz so what goes round comes round.

Nicolai again puts a shift in

Hats off to Jason Doyle if only we had him a number 1 this season,very professional and 150% every time he get on the bike

• Like 2

Agree, but if it does end up appearing 'dodgy' then it means no one can then really complain when 'certain others' do things that bend rather than break those 'bendable' rules....!

• Like 1