Newcastle
1. Robert Lambert
2. Victor Palovaara
3. Matej Kus
4. Ludvig Lindgren
5. Steve Worrall
6. Lewis Rose
7. Danny Phillips

Apologies if the line ups are wrong. I rate Simon Stead and Jason Garrity as amongst the best in the league. Kyle Howath and Dimitri Berge are excellent riders too so why do I keep thinking Newcastle can upset the tigers!!!! :D It should be a decent match regardless of the result

• Like 1

Doubt we will have our 2 swedes.... Maybe douglas auty or holder as a guest for lindgren?. Wilko or roynon for palovaara is we are allowed 2 guests?

Comfortable home win,,,

if bates is missing we might make a fist of it down there for a change.

if bates is missing we might make a fist of it down there for a change.

Expect the worst and, anything else is a bonus ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Jack Holder in at No.4 for the Diamonds. Great guest who seems to like Owlerton. Still going for a Tigers win but could be closer than expected this one.

Jack Holder in at No.4 for the Diamonds. Great guest who seems to like Owlerton. Still going for a Tigers win but could be closer than expected this one.

Newcastle? guests?

See above.

R/R for Victor.

So are we to assume that every time we have a Thursday match we'll be without the two Swedes? Why? I don't remember Ludde missing Thursday matches last season. Or has the Swedish second division changed race nights?

So are we to assume that every time we have a Thursday match we'll be without the two Swedes? Why? I don't remember Ludde missing Thursday matches last season. Or has the Swedish second division changed race nights?

Short memory.

Newcastle rolled into Sheffield last season with 3 Guest riders and Rider Replacement.

Both Swedes were missing that night riding in Sweden.

But we don't talk about that night.

Do we Tsunami.

no, but theres only 6 teams so dont think they have rounds every week? He did miss sheffield once last season but was at redcar twice and ipswich so must be luck of the draw.

Maybe we should have asked Sheffield to give us a different night :D

Seriously I think we have a chance of putting up a better than usual performance at Sheffield - this should be one of the tracks Kus performs at and Lambert will be good, together with a good guest and Lewis taking Pavlova's rides I'm hopefully optimistic (watch us struggle to get over 30 and my posting end up looking way off the mark!!)

As much as this'll sound dumb, Sheffield to me, look best in the league, on paper, so I am not expecting much from this meeting, if Steve, Lambert and Rose can score big, i'll be happy, if Kus can get at least a heat win at some point (Which no doubt he will) and Danny 1 point in a 4 man race, I'll be over the moon!!

• Like 1

Count me in, it looks an attractive fixture to me.

There are much worse ways to spend a Thursday evening....

Still awaiting news regarding Josh Bates situation. We are considerably weaker without him as, I believe, only the reserves and Dimiti can cover his rides and nether Arthur Sissis or Nathan Greaves have been tearing it up from reserve.