British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

U21 Stream Is Now Live

Just a quick not to say the meeting at Kings Lynn tonight is live on youtube right now for those that were not aware. Commentary in Polish but stream quality is excellent through chromecast.

https://youtu.be/uNfytyLZgq8

• Like 3

Shocking track

Nothing wrong with the track tbf. Just a pretty dull line up.

This rate this meeting still be going on at 11pm,glad I'm not there bored crapless

Shocking track

Looks like you and Shovlar know more than Max Fricke who says the track is fine and that the crashes are down to over exuberant riding by young and inexperienced riders putting it on the line.

Then again what does Max Fricke know............ he's only riding there!

Looks like you and Shovlar know more than Max Fricke who says the track is fine and that the crashes are down to over exuberant riding by young and inexperienced riders putting it on the line.

Then again what does Max Fricke know............ he's only riding there!

it's an opinion and if I think that then so be it!
  • Like 1

God this is slow not the best Lambert and Master Bates riding well might be finished by midnight.😀

Edited by Sidney the robin

Nothing wrong with the track last night. The times were as quick as Elite league meetings. There was some good racing bit the meeting was Spoiled by the endless crashes and the track grading after every four heats. The crowd wasn't as many as for an elite league.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the track last night, just inexperienced youngsters putting it on the line. Many who have never been to Kings Lynn slightly caught out by the amount of grip and speed.

Couldn't believe how long proceedings took. Delays for crashes was fair enough. Referee took an age to put the 2 minutes on and the time spent track grading between every 4 heats was a joke!

Impressed with Lambert, Pieszczek, Przedpelski and Fricke.

Any news on Przedpelski????

• Like 1

Couldn't believe how long proceedings took. Delays for crashes was fair enough. Referee took an age to put the 2 minutes on and the time spent track grading between every 4 heats was a joke!

This to me typifies the main reason I get cheesed off with Speedway. I would probably have given up half way through and gone home.

• Like 1