British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Vs Plymouth, 21/06/2016

Panthers go into Tuesday meeting against Plymouth knowing they will have to be at there best to win this, the Devils always seem to ride well around the EOES, have riders who go well around our track, so wont be easy.

Likely line ups:

Cook

R/R

Busk

Emil

Ully

Lambert

Holub

Kurtz

Newman

Holder

Kurtz

Simota

Nielsen

Perks.

Kurtz vs Cook and Ully will be awesome to watch!

Panthers win, 50-43.

Edited by Panthers89

Panthers go into Tuesday meeting against Plymouth knowing they will have to be at there best to win this, the Devils always seem to ride well around the EOES, have riders who go well around our track, so wont be easy.

Likely line ups:

Cook

R/R

Busk

Emil

Ully

Lambert

Holub

Kurtz

Newman

Holder

Kurtz

Simota

Nielsen

Perks.

Kurtz vs Cook and Ully will be awesome to watch!

Panthers win, 50-43.

should be some top notch racing , this could be a banana skin , devils have plenty of riders capable of winning heats round showground

Agreed can't remember seeing Both Kurtz have a bad meeting and throw in Holder and Newman and Nielsen who is in good form, corker

I'd like to have seen this televised on Sky

• Like 2

No idea why sky haven't been or planning to be at the EOES never been a bad meeting on sky around the showground to my memory

• Like 1

and Plymouth would be one of the better teams to show there

• Like 3

No idea why sky haven't been or planning to be at the EOES never been a bad meeting on sky around the showground to my memory

God knows why Sky keep popping up to Berwick when there's tracks like Scunthorpe & Peterborough. Scunny perhaps not this year as the team are so poor, but this fixture has a history of good meetings. Baffling

• Like 4

Sky will probably put a meeting on next Monday to clash with the England Match!! :P

• Like 1

Any fans want to hang out at this meeting; I never like sitting alone in the Grandstand.

Have you tried deodorant?

• Like 3

Hope Kyle gets up from this crash, very nasty. Sitting up, superman fell straight onto track.

Suspected broken collarbone

Edited by Panthers89