British Speedway Forum
kipscuderia

New And Unused Xxl Bull-it Covec Body Armor

Hi i have here for sale a brand new unused never been worn BULL-IT COVEC BODY ARMOR XXL in size. This is just gathering dust and is surplus to requirements since bike and spares was stolen in January. On top of that downsizing house so it needs to go. It cost me £175 new in January i am wanting £65 no offers for it. I accept paypal as payment with buyer paying postage or cash on collection from HULL. I accept texts if you want to text me on 07850993972.

Horrible to hear all your stuff was stolen. Did you advertise on here what was taken out of interest? Hope whoever was responsible gets their comeuppance!

I think a friend did for me. I notified the police and have heard nothing since. I had kevlars and body armor knee pads helmet colours in an holdall so managed to salvage something. I have sold the kevkars and helmet colours but not sold the body armor i just want rid of them now as they are gathering dust. And with me moving house and down sizing.