British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Coventry Mon 27th June

Says it all really and more than likely what is going to happen at every match for Coventry. Good win for the Lions though to send their fans home happy and I'm looking forward to the next match to see them do the same to Wolves. I still can't find my way to the damn place without going wrong so I'll use my sat nav on Saturday. :lol:

With wolves missing 2 heat leaders you should win

Surprised the Bees got a point but a good win for the Lions - well done.

So if the bees got closer than you expected, surely its not a good win?

• Like 1

Exactly esp without Garrity and Bates who have both been in good form.

You'll have a long wait if you're expecting Steve to say anything complimentary about the Bees. :lol: Anyway, lets see how Wolves get on this week. Are you going Steve?

any win for Leicester is a good win considering how poor they are so beating teams who aren't all that much better should essential.

You'll have a long wait if you're expecting Steve to say anything complimentary about the Bees. :lol: Anyway, lets see how Wolves get on this week. Are you going Steve?

Selective reading Gem, you just ignored the part where I said Coventry deserved the win at kings Lynn last week.

Look and double check if you missed it. There is no need to apologise. :wink:

Not able to make Saturday due to other racing commitments which is disappointing as I missed the A fixture.

obviously anything less than a win will be a poor show from us.

Don't expect me to remember anything from a few weeks ago when I even have a job to remember what I've gone upstairs for only a minute or so before. My brain sends me places and then leaves me in the lurch. Very inconvenient. :lol: Sorry you're having to miss the match at Leicester. On paper it should be a win for the Wolves but we'll see.

• Like 1

any win for Leicester is a good win considering how poor they are so beating teams who aren't all that much better should essential.

I don't think they are that poor now, had they had this line up from the start they wouldn't be bottom. Edited by robert72

I don't think they are that poor now, had they had this line up from the start they wouldn't be bottom.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In the last 24 hours I've liked posts by star man and speedibee...If I end up liking one from Robert72, I think the apocalypse will have arrived!
  • Like 5

In the last 24 hours I've liked posts by star man and speedibee...If I end up liking one from Robert72, I think the apocalypse will have arrived!

According to some of the pro "remain" corners of the British media it already has!