British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Lakeside V Poole Friday 1st July

Bizarre that Ford had a right go at Coventry for not changing a date when only Holder was missing but doesn't have the sane attitude for Lakeside when 5 riders missing. Wonder why!

He has had a go at Lakeside - since February - but doubtless deals with some promoters the way he is dealt with by them!! In-sane, innit??!! :P

He has had a go at Lakeside - since February - but doubtless deals with some promoters the way he is dealt with by them!! In-sane, innit??!! :P

Another one of your dreams. In Phil Space's article in the Bournemouth Gazette he thanks Lakeside for their assistance and says they did to get another club to take the fixture but nobody would. When interviewed on Dartford Bridge Radio Ford said " There is no doubt that Jon Cook is the best, and fairest promoter in the country and would accommodate us if he possibly could"

Just waiting for Gavan to come on here now and say Poole are not weaked by Bjarne being replaced by Wilson-Dean, as Bjarne is now rubbish and Wilson Dean improving all the time. Lol.

Of course they are not weakened. At least Bradley didn't commit to EL racing then say "Sorry guys I've got a better job in Denmark." You can't weaken a side by replacing a rider who was never going to be there anyway.

well I wont be going either. Pointless watching a team of PL riders half a lap behind.

Half a lap behind ? Oh ye of little faith ! You overlook Muddlo's renowned ability to take a novice and turn him into a world beater (unless you are suggesting Starman was talking rubbish when he made that claim) . A couple of races for Muddlo to work his magic and I am sure Carl Wilkinson and Richard Hall will be whacking the points in like nobody's business. Edited by E I Addio

I am sure John Cook would want this one moved if at all possible as it is going to damage his business as hardly anyone will turn up.

its ok for people to say cancel the meeting but our last meeting was 1st june that will be month with out speedway and that will be the second time that this season no speedway for a month

• Like 1

I am sure John Cook would want this one moved if at all possible as it is going to damage his business as hardly anyone will turn up.

We haven't had a meeting for a month and there's no meeting next week so is that good for business?

Has the Poole lineup been announced yet? I am excited to know..........

....perhaps not....

Holder, Wells, Summers, Ellis, r/rAndersen; Wilson-Dean, Starke.

We haven't had a meeting for a month and there's no meeting next week so is that good for business?

If hardly anyone turns up friday how is that good for business? All the expense and no income.

Holder usually rides like a PL second string at Lakeside so a PL team, most people go to see a competative meeting not a foregone conclusion.

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahaha . that's all I can say.

Why on earth would any Lakeside fan want to turn up to watch their team pulverise that excuse for a team?

I know they want the three points but they would more than likely get them anyway even if Poole turned up full strength. Got to hit the attendance on Friday.

I trust Poole will be fined for fielding an under-strength team!

Which is fine if better riders are available!

This is the new cost saving Poole team for the rest of the season Steve0 :o

Times are getting tough in Dorset

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Maybe lakeside understand the need to get meetings raced in time before the cut off. One small crowd and a victory will be compensated if they complete their meetings in time and then have a packed house for a play off match. Need to look at the long term gain

• Like 1