British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alex2000

Eastbourne Vs Birmingham Saturday 1st July

More to the point who is going to be in the Eastbourne team... fear this could be a walk over if we get the wrong guests. Good luck to Tom Brennan really looking forward to finally seeing him in eagles colours.

Edited by Al3x200

well done a bit of digging and this is whats come out the teams for the weekend.

Ellis, Hunter, Wood, Perks RR, Knight, Harris, Brennan.

Halsey, Bacon, Hume, Perry, Ritchings, Smith, JPB.

just looked at the weather and for a change it looks like its gonig to be ok down there with overcast and brighter 17 degrees later in the afternoon but warm.

Edited by catinthehat

How is Hume riding in both teams may I ask? But It could give us the edge Halsey never been great around Arlington

Edited by Al3x200

Opps that was a mistake trying to iron the shirts and look at the txt dont you just love the smart phones, Hume is racing for Birmingham.

I say Hunter has a chance over Bacon as well.

Edited by catinthehat

Opps that was a mistake trying to iron the shirts and look at the txt dont you just love the smart phones, Hume is racing for Birmingham.

I say Hunter has a chance over Bacon as well.

solution is not to iron the shirts! Might do if they get practise in the day before the meeting

I rather fancied Richard Andrews for Perks and r/r for Cottham.

Hume and Bacon are doing well this year and I cannot see Hunter doing much. A lot depends on how Adam Ellis and Jake Knight recover from their crashes last Monday.

Being realistic we cannot win so have to concentrate on keeping the Brummies down to 3 match points not 4.

Most likely a 38-52 loss but that wont be the end of the world, we can regroup by play off time.

If it's right and Halsey is in for Zac I think that weakens them. I think we will win but maybe 46-44

50-40 to the eagles Jake and Ellis unbeaten

That would be 28 points and if Georgie did brilliantly with 12 from 5 rides it would still require 10 points from Hunter, Harris & Tom against the best 'tail' there is.

Simply cannot happen(unfortunately)

That would be 28 points and if Georgie did brilliantly with 12 from 5 rides it would still require 10 points from Hunter, Harris & Tom against the best 'tail' there is.

Simply cannot happen(unfortunately)

28 points then

Georgie takes 5 rides including RR - 10 points

George Hunter 5 rides including RR - 5 points

Harris 3 points

Brennan 4 points

50 :)

Maybe the best tail,and the Jack's have moved on from last year, but as last year our track is definitely a leveler. Don't think they'll be a lot in it either way but a narrow home win still possible, Halsey being in for Zack should help us. If we're within 6 or so with 3 heats to go still think we'd win barring falls. Still the unknown factor of Tom Brennen to play with as well. All adds up to an interesting match.

Heat 13 and 15 would be the teller. If Knight is ok it's a good chance of 5-1 which would gain us 8 on them. But if he's not then we could have a problem. Maybe have him sit out if he isn't fully fit and Branford fits in.

AE=14

GH=4

JK=11

GW=7

LH=3

TB=4

RR=6

Thats just the normal programme rides not sure what its adds up too lol let me check. 49 at a push but it can be done happy with my scores just hope it comes up that way.