Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Coventry 4.7.16 On Sky

If Sarj makes a start and the referee doesn't call it back then he can still win races. But I'm not confident of getting anything out of this unless Woryna decides he loves the place.

If Sarj makes a start and the referee doesn't call it back then he can still win races. But I'm not confident of getting anything out of this unless Woryna decides he loves the place.

Which I highly doubt he will. Coventry will either keep it close and then get smashed later or get smashed early and then turn up. I'm going for a 51-42 win

Swindon are so inconsistent, could go either way, I'll go 48-42, Robins win and Bees a point.

Which I highly doubt he will. Coventry will either keep it close and then get smashed later or get smashed early and then turn up. I'm going for a 51-42 win

If we start well we should end well. KK, Harris and King will have 5 rides out of 6 in the last 3 heats and we should be able to get something out of that - KK being one of the few should have the beating of Doyle with any consistency at Swindon. Heat 12 should in theory work for Coventy too as Woryna should win it.

I've just convinced myself we can do well now. I had it down for 60-30 before this post!

If we start well we should end well. KK, Harris and King will have 5 rides out of 6 in the last 3 heats and we should be able to get something out of that - KK being one of the few should have the beating of Doyle with any consistency at Swindon. Heat 12 should in theory work for Coventy too as Woryna should win it.

I've just convinced myself we can do well now. I had it down for 60-30 before this post!

Sounds like a 30-60 on the cards :wink:

Sarjeant is very low on confidence at the moment and his top 5 scores have been 0,0 in the last two meetings.

What a draft rider having his confidence destroyed by going up into the top 5 shocker😳.

Hope he gets it back as he doesn't deserve the hand he's been delt.

• Like 1

last time you said that Leicester did us.. :D

I think the speedway world said the same thing!

What a draft rider having his confidence destroyed by going up into the top 5 shocker😳.

Hope he gets it back as he doesn't deserve the hand he's been delt.

Tbf most argued that Draft riders should be able to move up. And riding at second string means he's getting easier rides than in a more conventional heat format.

What it comes back to is that coventry screwed up their team building by not having garritty at reserve and/or not having a stronger 2nd string than woryna

• Like 1

Sarj scored 9 tonight for Ipswich so hopefully he can carry that on tomorrow

• Like 1

King is pants at Swindon. He rode well in British Final and on his day is clearly a good rider but he hasn't got a clue how to ride Swindon. One decent score of any note in several visits.

Woryna will have his work cut out to beat Chas, although looking forward to him winning a race, as he seems to think he has to just won the World Championships.

KK is mustard at The Abbey, Harris less so these days but good enough to make it interesting.

Unfortunately, due to change of race night means I miss the meeting but a comfortable 52-40 victory for Australia.

Edited by theblueboy

Looking at this year's team line up I think Swindon is one of our worst away tracks so expecting to be beaten by a lot.

As I'm not expecting a lot tonight, I'm just hoping to see some good racing and for all riders to stay safe. We already have enough with Garrity out for a while, Kacper injured earlier in season and Bates always out.

Predict 54-36 after a TR

Edited by mdmc82

Weather forecast fine for the day but may get a short shower this evening.

I wouldn't trust Blair as far as i could chuck him. Simulary, i wouldn't trust Cameron either..

King is pants at Swindon. He rode well in British Final and on his day is clearly a good rider but he hasn't got a clue how to ride Swindon. One decent score of any note in several visits.

Woryna will have his work cut out to beat Chas, although looking forward to him winning a race, as he seems to think he has to just won the World Championships.

KK is mustard at The Abbey, Harris less so these days but good enough to make it interesting.

Unfortunately, due to change of race night means I miss the meeting but a comfortable 52-40 victory for Australia.

I really hope KK is on a going day his heat 1 clash against Doyley should be worth watching.K.K at Kings Lynn the other night at times he was sublime one of my favourite riders never ever forget him at the Swindon press day.And thinking god this bloke is a class act hope he can also qualify for another series. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Looking at this year's team line up I think Swindon is one of our worst away tracks so expecting to be beaten by a lot.

As I'm not expecting a lot tonight, I'm just hoping to see some good racing and for all riders to stay safe. We already have enough with Garrity out for a while, Kacper injured earlier in season and Bates always out.

Predict 54-36 after a TR

Yes we get it. You will lose every meeting this season by 10+ points.