British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Coventry 4.7.16 On Sky

I liked watching Berwick last week. Good to see different tracks covered. Swindon can be boring, particularly when the home team are gating and the away team are wick. Tonight is poor.

Edit: even dull when the Bees gate.

Edited by salty
  • Like 1

Absolutely isn't. I'd say on a par so far

Maybe try watching it with the telly turned on then.

I'd say it is comparable to Wednesdays match (some close racing racing but track conditions not perfect due to weather conditions).

I'd say the Berwick match was the worst SKY have ever filmed.

And I thought the last time Berwick was on the box was excellent a couple of seasons ago.

A totally dull and unprofessional meeting with rider movement making it an embarrassment to watch.

Swindon look excellent. Coventry can't be bothered so making it a lacking match as it's gone on.

Maybe try watching it with the telly turned on then.

I'd say it is comparable to Wednesdays match (some close racing racing but track conditions not perfect due to weather conditions).

I'd say the Berwick match was the worst SKY have ever filmed.

And I thought the last time Berwick was on the box was excellent a couple of seasons ago.

A totally dull and unprofessional meeting with rider movement making it an embarrassment to watch.

Swindon look excellent. Coventry can't be bothered so making it a lacking match as it's gone on.

Seriously? Granted it was poor stuff, but we have seen plenty of poor meetings over the years. Nothing will be more damaging and embarrassing than the Belle Vue/Poole fixture a couple of years ago. That was a disgrace.
  • Like 2

Why aren't you at Swindon supporting yours?

Unable to make it in time not that's it's important.

I always watch them at home. Wouldn't miss a home meeting

I liked watching Berwick last week. Good to see different tracks covered. Swindon can be boring, particularly when the home team are gating and the away team are wick. Tonight is poor.

Edit: even dull when the Bees gate.

Even Doyley can't come from the back tonight.

Surely Robert Lambert will be at reserve Steve or do you have him as being in the top 4?.

Are you saying you wouldn't have him in the 4?

Then reserve only rides in the case of an injury. Not a tactical position.

Bates is rubbish again. Not seen Ellis do that all season. A no brainer for Rosco.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Bates is rubbish again. Not seen Ellis do that all season. A no brainer for Rosco.

Talking crap Steve international meetings Bates has the upper hand the results dont lie.

Fair enough & he should be nailed on for a top 4 spot.

Christ this is awful!

Christ Bees are awful.

• Like 2

Seriously? Granted it was poor stuff, but we have seen plenty of poor meetings over the years. Nothing will be more damaging and embarrassing than the Belle Vue/Poole fixture a couple of years ago. That was a disgrace.

I think the fact that the match went ahead was a farce too.

I always watch them at home. Wouldn't miss a home meeting

I hardly miss a home meeting as my updates prove.

no need to be such a martyr about attending home meetings.

KK looks like if could be 4th time sacked at this rate. Pathetic doesn't cover it.

So we wake up abit once it rains and the track gets wet. Bees won 3 of the last 4 races but too little too late.

Good night for Harris and King has been ok. Better from Sarjeant tonight.

As for the rest, it was a night to forget.

Edited by mdmc82