British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Mildenhall Tpnl 11 July 2016

I know this is a bit early to start this thread but I think we could have some fun with it.

Can anyone think of a 'legitimate' reason why the Cradley Management should call the match off?

I will set the ball rolling with the Mildenhall race jackets not being to our liking. There is far too much orange and black on them!

Back to the match itself.

It should be a Cradley win especially now the Andrews boys are delivering some good points totals but Armo is sure to be determined to put in a good performance and I think Connor Coles is always a great entertainer.

I take the Heathens to beat the Bog Moggies by 52 to 38 (unless we can find a good enough reason to cancel it of course!).

Over to you.

• Like 1

We could call it off because Stephen Whitehouse was wanted by both sides as number 8 :rofl:

• Like 1

Maybe because Richard Andrews is still wearing his Eagles kevlars under the Cradley bib Mildenhall think Cradley are using an unfair facility

• Like 1

Maybe they want to give the points back to mildenhall

• Like 1

Maybe they want to give the points back to mildenhall

Now that opens up a whole new avenue for 'co-operation' as away wins are more valuable than home wins. Conspiracy theorists please line up!

If we beat the weather, how many are we going to beat Mildenhall by?

I know this is a bit early to start this thread but I think we could have some fun with it.

Can anyone think of a 'legitimate' reason why the Cradley Management should call the match off?

I will set the ball rolling with the Mildenhall race jackets not being to our liking. There is far too much orange and black on them!

Back to the match itself.

It should be a Cradley win especially now the Andrews boys are delivering some good points totals but Armo is sure to be determined to put in a good performance and I think Connor Coles is always a great entertainer.

I take the Heathens to beat the Bog Moggies by 52 to 38 (unless we can find a good enough reason to cancel it of course!).

Over to you.

Pathetic!

Pathetic!

What is pathetic? Just a bit of fun to liven things up. :lol::lol::lol::lol: smile its a beautiful day.

• Like 3

Pathetic!

Which bit? The attempt to have a bit of a laugh or the score prediction?

Oh well. I guess you can please some of the people some of the time and then there's the others!

Lighten up chap!

:lol:

• Like 1

Which bit? The attempt to have a bit of a laugh or the score prediction?

Oh well. I guess you can please some of the people some of the time and then there's the others!

Lighten up chap!

:lol:

We just aren't used to Cradley fans having a sense of humour :wink:

• Like 1

We just aren't used to Cradley fans having a sense of humour :wink:

When I started going to Cradley you needed a sense humour to keep going every week with the endless stream of defeats we used to suffer.

My Old Man used to say "I don't know why you keep bothering to watch them. They never come to see you when you're bad!"

We've all been through it. It's all about supporting your club.

• Like 1

Pathetic!

So is highlighting and using the italic font on your posts. Attention seeking or what?

• Like 1

Pathetic!

So is highlighting and using the italic font on your posts. Attention seeking or what?

IMO it makes reading the Posts much easier. :approve:

IMO it makes reading the Posts much easier. :approve:

Go to Specsavers

• Like 1

This is much easier to read...

• Like 3