British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hagonshocker

Swindon V Wolves/el Select 7/7/16 Elite Lge B

Swindon face a very difficult test tomorrow with a very competitive but surely improved side going out at The Abbey with Lindgren, rr for PK, Masters, Ashley Morris in for Clegg, Howarth at number, 7 plus two very good guests in Nicholls and the irritant that is Klindt.

Talk about a side that should suit Blunsdon well, no doubt about it this will be much much harder than Coventry was.

• Like 1

It may make a better meeting HS as a few of these like the Abbey track

Swindon face a very difficult test tomorrow with a very competitive but surely improved side going out at The Abbey with Lindgren, rr for PK, Masters, Ashley Morris in for Clegg, Howarth at number, 7 plus two very good guests in Nicholls and the irritant that is Klindt.

Talk about a side that should suit Blunsdon well, no doubt about it this will be much much harder than Coventry was.

Strange that, we used to say the same thing :t:

• Like 1

Wolves showing what a top team they are at Belle Vue tonight.

But was that a good Wolves or not so good BV.

Tomorrow will tell.

• Like 3

But was that a good Wolves or not so good BV.

Tomorrow will tell.

It will.

Weather fine, nice and sunny, a bit more cloud this evening but dry.

We need to get 3 points to get to second in the league but Wolves may push us for a point.

Won't even bother predicting this one as it's impossible to tell which Swindon will turn up. Looking forward to seeing if Fast Freddie has justified my tenner ew on him at 20s for Cardiff!

Won't even bother predicting this one as it's impossible to tell which Swindon will turn up. Looking forward to seeing if Fast Freddie has justified my tenner ew on him at 20s for Cardiff!

Good value that might join ya along with a couple of other punts

One of the reasons the EL is dying on its feet,no Karlsson,Thorssell Swindon v a Wolves select just hope the entertainment is better than Monday night.

• Like 1

Good value that might join ya along with a couple of other punts

Yeah I don't care what anyone says on here, IMO Freddie has looked a lot more like his old self this season and is decent on these indoor tracks so 20s seems good value to me.

• Like 2

Any news yet whether BBC Radio WM are covering this match live?

One of the reasons the EL is dying on its feet,no Karlsson,Thorssell Swindon v a Wolves select just hope the entertainment is better than Monday night.

Where you been standing lately? I tried more positions at monday's meeting than the khama sutra

• Like 1