Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hagonshocker

Swindon V Wolves/el Select 7/7/16 Elite Lge B

Well done the Roobins!

Barring injuries, it looks like the top 4 is decided - Roobins, Pirates, Aces and Wolves.

• Like 2

Being at match tonight I think they were mate ...it's was poor

To be fair I have been a big critic of the entertainment so far this season but I did think last night was better. Still not great but better. Thats not saying much I know!

• Like 1

Well done Roobins, 10 day break then 4 meetings in 5 days, 3 away, could decide play-off potential. What's up with kid Morra, was crowd bigger than Monday?

Edited by auntie doris

Well done Roobins, 10 day break then 4 meetings in 5 days, 3 away, could decide play-off potential. What's up with kid Morra, was crowd bigger than Monday?

Not sure what his problem last night was but for a few weeks now he seems to have had problems in his first couple of rides. He did practice after the meeting. I think part of the issue is lack of meetings he now has, not racing abroad much or if at all, and a second could be the slick tracks we have had for a few meetings now.

The crowd was up on monday

• Like 1

Morris drops to 2nd string in latest averages from Monday 11th

Morris drops to 2nd string in latest averages from Monday 11th

Nick, Justin and Rohan will continually change from heat leader to second string and vice versa.

Morris really does need a PL ride as others have said...

He can't unless the rules have changed as we already have 2 double uppers (not inc Fast Trackers) in Josh & Rohan

Morris really does need a PL ride as others have said...

He needs to ride in Poland or Denmark, not go back to PL. I think he did have a Polish club but did not seem to get many rides so not sure if he has jacked them in.

He needs to ride in Poland or Denmark, not go back to PL. I think he did have a Polish club but did not seem to get many rides so not sure if he has jacked them in.

Just shows you ORLOV that people who say you have no ambition riding PL ask Cookie you have to pay the bills.In Poland sometimes Bartosz has been a reserve how could Nick and others make it pay so bloody hard Fricke has held his own he is a an exception.Nick for me has to do PL again mainly for sharpness he is a good rider will do ok longterm. Edited by Sidney the robin

He rides for Wroclaw- and after yesterday's defeat at Rybnik he might get another chance pretty soon.
  • Like 1

He has been on Wroclaw's books all year!!!!

He has been on Wroclaw's books all year!!!!

He may have been but how many times has he ridden there?

This meeting revealed what many have been thinking for a while now - Wolves reserves are becoming a weak link - hard to see what can be done to pu things right though.