British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Glasgow Tigers ( P L) - Sunday, July 10th (4pm)

Hopefully this meeting will round off the weekend perfectly.

It's bottom vs top, but Scorpions showing signs of improved form, so should be a cracker.

The start-time has been brought forward to assist with the Glasgow riders, management and supporters heading back from Cardiff, and I imagine the new start-time is also perfect for any Edinburgh, Berwick, Newcastle, Redcar and Sheffield fans looking for another speedway meeting the day after Cardiff.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

There should be a good number of us tigers fans there. A sensible bit of cooperation, thinking about the fans see it can be done 👍

• Like 1

We need to pick up away points if we expect to be finishing near the top... on paper this is is an opportunity. No direspect whatsoever to Scunthorpe who will be confident after their rout of Ipswich.

There should be a good number of us tigers fans there. A sensible bit of cooperation, thinking about the fans see it can be done

If its anything like last week, you're in for a treat.

I'm going out on a limb after Redcar last night ..the leagues upside down we'll beat Glasgee !

• Like 1

a bit early to be drinking outsider! You were there at Redcar.

a bit early to be drinking outsider! You were there at Redcar.

After last week, I don't think Outsider is being hopelessly optimistic. The Scorpions were, quite simply, a different team.

Ride like that again and I think they'll win.

• Like 1

Raining here at Scunny at the moment, only just started after a lovely sunny morning. Could be just a shower!

• Like 1

More of last weekend, please where the whole team performed better & not Thursdays effort as only 3 performed well enough. At least we are trying to get back to where we should be performance wise & if Davies has got a Doyle engine the whole bike needs setting up! Where's Doyle when you need him! :wink:

Hancock riding might just give them the edge :wink:

Think it was just a shower, June, as we should be ok for the afternoon/evening http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/map/gcx8c5kxh#?map=Rainfall&fcTime=1468105200&zoom=8&lon=-0.65&lat=53.59

Just about to set off.

Really looking forward to this one.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Get set for more rip roaring Scorpions action with spot of Tiger taming tomorrow! https://youtu.be/7KA6kOQ_ksE

Good ride but a prime example of why I dislike team riding.....King should have cleared off and secured the 4-2.

I'm sure Hancock had a Tigers race suit on last night, wonder if he'll be in the team at Scunthorpe today.................

No, next season in the new British League. ;):cheers: