Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeilWatson

Coventry V Kings Lynn -monday 11th July - 7.30pm

sure Plymouth will welcome their countryman Harris openly as their number 1 in 2017 - he ain't worthy of anything better than that.

• Like 1

Nah - I was almost in the position to smell the egg - but yet again Harris let himself down ( and the Coventry fans more importantly )

Considering only a small number of fans actually made the effort to go - he didn't let anyone down!

Good TV but crap track, crap team, crap crowd and clueless management.

• Like 4

Good TV but crap track, crap team, crap crowd and clueless management.

That's a very negative view

When Coventry are only found in the where they are now file you may wish you'd been a smidgen more positive during the darker years timestamp="1468270598"]

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 1

What a load of crap!

Thank god Kaspazak turned up tonight. Harris did well to ride when injured. King only had one bad ride but at worst time.

Bates did well under the pressure of the top 5, god we missed him at reserve.

As for Sarjeant and Woryna, they must be the worst reserve pairing we have had!! Whilst we keep them we have no chance of getting Bates back to reserve.

We need to bring in Roynon for Sarjeant.

As for Kacper, instead of spending the meeting learning how to speak Australian from Fricke, he could focus on his riding!

As for Horton saying what a great meeting it must have been for sky, is he joking! The track was crap, the team was crap, King's Lynn weren't great either to let such a big lead slip esp with our reserves so poor.

This was the worst crowd of the season which is understandable when on sky, however I can't see it being great with this team.

Good to see Iversen & Kaspazak get up from their crash and the great reception they both got.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

That's a very negative view

When Coventry are only found in the where they are now file you may wish you'd been a smidgen more positive during the darker years timestamp="1468270598"]

Maybe negative, but it's true.

Deserved result for the Stars 43-47 in old money.Dont think home teams should be allowed the t/d afterall the have the hometrack knowhow.But those are the rules and you have to go with it.

Massive well done to Troy on that last race,he was under alot of pressure once Niels was excluded,

Jakobsen at last made some gates,and Rose again seems to have gone up another gear in the last month or so.

Cant remember who said we would be stronger with R/R and Schlein but 3 from R/R and 4 from Schlein i dont think made us stronger.But it is good to see Schlein back and hopefully once dialled back in he will prove his worth.

What was wrong with Harris, seemed fine in every interview. Never mentioned an injury or quizzed about one?

Plenty of arm chair critics out there it seems. Paid my tenner and thoroughly entertained. Will miss the old place if it goes.

• Like 3

It was £10 I believe & the Cov faithful still stayed at home.

I don't think the crowd was any worse tbf than we have recently seen on tv at Swindon or Lakeside. It was poor for us though. That said we have two meetings this week so I imagine so will have decided to go to Friday's against Poole instead.

However I'm sure floating fans would have been put off after our last two poor performances on sky.

Swindon's last week wasn't too bad, probably slightly down on our normal crowd but wasn't as bad as some TV meetings I've seen.

I don't think the crowd was any worse tbf than we have recently seen on tv at Swindon or Lakeside. It was poor for us though. That said we have two meetings this week so I imagine so will have decided to go to Friday's against Poole instead.

However I'm sure floating fans would have been put off after our last two poor performances on sky.

• Like 1

Oh my giddy aunt........ Breaaaaaaaaaaaaath

I was expecting to have a right flip out on here but Batchelor saved the day.

Cancelled or the home defeat to the Bees so onwards and upwards and hopefully R.Lambert is fit for Thursday as R/R won't work