British Speedway Forum

It's so funny every other day someone says they are no longer replying to me but carry on, let's face it this forum would be dull without me.

I would like to thank everyone for pushing my tai thread over 100 pages, there was a bet that I couldn't get it over 100 pages but thanks to the I won't reply again to R72 brigade but did so helping the thread go over 100 pages and raised a good sum of money for a cancer charity :)

I wonder how many pages this thread will reach or if the other one will reach 120 pages :) I am sure any post I make the trolls with be out in force :)

It's so funny every other day someone says they are no longer replying to me but carry on, let's face it this forum would be dull without me.

I would like to thank everyone for pushing my tai thread over 100 pages, there was a bet that I couldn't get it over 100 pages but thanks to the I won't reply again to R72 brigade but did so helping the thread go over 100 pages and raised a good sum of money for a cancer charity :)

I wonder how many pages this thread will reach or if the other one will reach 120 pages :) I am sure any post I make the trolls with be out in force :)

more BULLSH*T

• Like 2

wow something else to blame Tai for..

No, I didn't say it was Tai's fault , just correcting your incorrect statement.

No, I didn't say it was Tai's fault , just correcting your incorrect statement.

i was joking mate.. i may well have been incorrect but they are still by far better off than we are..

There you finally have it folks...the admission that he's been TROLLING from the 'ex-rider' (LOL!!) him/herself!

And only one person said they wouldn't reply to you...so who is this brigade? Oh yes, it's yet another figment of your imagination.

• Like 1

There's another one for Jackanory.

Was the bet with the world champion who rode with you for the Young Bees?

• Like 2

ooooooh get you. :lol:

So if the British Elite League go to One night a week (won't happen) they will quit the Polish league ?

Nicki P has been Box Office for many years.

Why would they need to quit the Polish league?

No one has ever suggested they have to choose which league to ride in for this to happen.

The majority have already picked the Polish league over riding in the UK.

There has to be a compromise for the UK leagues to survive, and would save the EL getting any weaker than it already has.

Might happen is a better description.

Congratulations, care to tell us how much you raised.

• Like 1

Why would they need to quit the Polish league?

No one has ever suggested they have to choose which league to ride in for this to happen.

The majority have already picked the Polish league over riding in the UK.

There has to be a compromise for the UK leagues to survive, and would save the EL getting any weaker than it already has.

Might happen is a better description.

Top Riders said they can't do different nights in the uk and it must be one set night so I guess now they will start to depart Poland as they are now racing on different nights,let's see what happens.

Congratulations, care to tell us how much you raised.

Yes £150 which is amazing and yes it was donated as I have seen the proof.

Top Riders said they can't do different nights in the uk and it must be one set night so I guess now they will start to depart Poland as they are now racing on different nights,let's see what happens.

Yes £150 which is amazing and yes it was donated as I have seen the proof.

Put up or shut up then

I certainly don't think Tai should be the captain of GB for the World Cup, that honour should go to someone who doesn't think it beneath him to ride in the British Championship, can speak on TV without thinking it's clever to swear, and knows the words of the British national anthem and is prepared to sing it.

• Like 4

I certainly don't think Tai should be the captain of GB for the World Cup, that honour should go to someone who doesn't think it beneath him to ride in the British Championship, can speak on TV without thinking it's clever to swear, and knows the words of the British national anthem and is prepared to sing it.

I'll put myself forward then. I am a well known British Speedway rider, have even got Justin Elkins email address to prove it. I have experience at Ben Fund meetings, dontate by DD to charities each month, I;m very well advised, only swear when in the company of men aged between 18-40, have been able to trace my British heritage back to the 1500's, and most importantly of all, have a union jack rug in my lounge.

Just waiting on Rosco's call now. :t:

• Like 2

Did you know you won't be popular for saying what you have above but there are those who will fully agree.

I'll put myself forward then. I am a well known British Speedway rider, have even got Justin Elkins email address to prove it. I have experience at Ben Fund meetings, dontate by DD to charities each month, I;m very well advised, only swear when in the company of men aged between 18-40, have been able to trace my British heritage back to the 1500's, and most importantly of all, have a union jack rug in my lounge.

Just waiting on Rosco's call now. :t:

I always thought it sad that things did not work out at making speedway grade for Justin Elkins. He seemed to have so many mechanical problems and persevered for years but achieved so little.

I do remember him though as a Wimbled in the CL era (2002-2005) when one night he stormed to an 18 point maximum. But after that sadly it was back to persistent engine problems. He moved on to Stoke - started to look good YET AGAIN then all the troubles returned.

I did hear but cannot confirm that he now works in a supermarket. Off track he seemed a really nice guy.