British Speedway Forum

It augers well for team GB when the Captain and half the team don`t turn up for practice AND team bonding.

• Like 1

It augers well for team GB when the Captain and half the team don`t turn up for practice AND team bonding.

Sounds like the much lauded pre season training camp which our superstars couldn't be bothered to attend.

• Like 1

Try reading the Team GB thread as one or two of you might learn a thing or two...it WASN'T an official practice session so these comments are irrelevant.

As for bonding, do you really think they don't already all know each other ridiculously well? Priceless.

• Like 3

I had heard that Alun Rossier had text the squad and told them about the bonding session last week. However, due to auto correct on his phone, it turns out he'd invited them to a bondage session. Apparently Robert and Tai didn't fancy it but Adam, Danny and Cookie turned up wearing gimp masks.

• Like 3

Tai is in Poland today Testing Engines.. New PJR Engine to be tested.. think it may be a new rocket for the FInal.. ;)

Tai is in Poland today Testing Engines.. New PJR Engine to be tested.. think it may be a new rocket for the FInal.. ;)

could also be a bag of spanners that is dreadfull round belle vue
  • Like 2

very true.. you never know but i doubt it really do you really think the same.. but always be assured he will have another that will work and still be very quick ;)

Try reading the Team GB thread as one or two of you might learn a thing or two...it WASN'T an official practice session so these comments are irrelevant.

As for bonding, do you really think they don't already all know each other ridiculously well? Priceless.

pass the sick bucket please

Could've and should've been testing the PJR rocket or bag of spanners at Belle Vue a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

Could've and should've been testing the PJR rocket or bag of spanners at Belle Vue a couple of days ago.

WHY ???

he isnt worried about the track at belle view at all.. why would he ??

if he can get a private testing day at his polish track to test a brand new engine then so he should.. the practise wasnt anything other than what rosco said a chance for the guys to test some big track engines.. not meaning Tai but the other guys.. it was an invitation and one that Tai didnt want to take.. why shoot him down for it..

• Like 1

WHY ???

if he can get a private testing day at his polish track to test a brand new engine then so he should.. the practise wasnt anything other than what rosco said a chance for the guys to test some big track engines.. not meaning Tai but the other guys.. it was an invitation and one that Tai didnt want to take.. why shoot him down for it..

WHY ???

Is your tongue brown

• Like 1

WHY ???

I've just driven to Rochester in Kent from Leicestershire on my day job. I took the M1, A14, M11, M25.

I can see there being uproar on here now cos people will say I should have carried on down the M1 cos everyone is an expert in other people's jobs ;)

I've just driven to Rochester in Kent from Leicestershire on my day job. I took the M1, A14, M11, M25.

I can see there being uproar on here now cos people will say I should have carried on down the M1 cos everyone is an expert in other people's jobs ;)

There`s probably a decent being made here, but I cant see it. :blink:

Is your tongue brown

nope..

just see things through an un-blinkered none judgemental view like you..

• Like 2

It has already been confirmed by Adam Ellis's father that the practice was very much a last minute thing.

Tai has likely had the day booked in Poland arranged some time ago, as he will have arrangements made for both flying to the UK and transportation of equipment to the UK.

You see, he is ultra organised, all part of being the World Champion.

• Like 4