British Speedway Forum

As always looking forward to my annual trip to Cardiff , unusually going on my own this year but really look forward to it and the Pairs at Somerset I really enjoy , also setting off Thursday so make take Swindon in as not far from my stay over in Newport ....

Chris

Id say join me and my mates for a pint but strangely I'm taking the wife this year, then again you can take her for a drink if you want and il spend the day by myself. Lol

• Like 1

is emil banned or will he be riding at cardif..........as we all know greg laguta was banned from the final of swc for a drug problem

im sure someone in authority will want a blanket ban on all russian racers because of it

is emil banned or will he be riding at cardif..........as we all know greg laguta was banned from the final of swc for a drug problem

im sure someone in authority will want a blanket ban on all russian racers because of it

what makes you sure ? complete rubbish

what makes you sure ? complete rubbish

cos thats what happened to the russian olympic squad............i was being sarcastic

When does the track build in Cardiff start? Also does anyone know if there will be a test event on it like last year.

When does the track build in Cardiff start? Also does anyone know if there will be a test event on it like last year.

I would guess not, Coldplay were playing there last night do time could be tight

Having issues with getting a single ticket in the lower tier L39 North Stand (family area) as they won't add a single adult ticket.

Is it possible to get to the lower tier from the upper tier UN4 as I can get a single ticket.

That way I can just chuck my little'n on my lap

Any help appreciated

Edited by Danny Smith

Having issues with getting a single ticket in the lower tier L39 North Stand (family area) as they won't add a single adult ticket.

Is it possible to get to the lower tier from the upper tier UN4 as I can get a single ticket.

That way I can just chuck my little'n on my lap

Any help appreciated

Have you tried speaking to the ticket agents? I know the online system may have limitations, but a real person may be more accommodating. Edited by False dawn

Id say join me and my mates for a pint but strangely I'm taking the wife this year, then again you can take her for a drink if you want and il spend the day by myself. Lol

lol , thanks for the kind offer ( I think ) .. enjoy :)

i have a single ticket for lower tier block L13 face value £47 but will accept £30 if that helps

Where is the best place to park? Tried park n ride at Cardiff City F.C. 2 years ago, but had to walk back from stadium.

Ditto!

But I dont enjoy the fan zone now that the 'live' band have jacked !

I dont think I'll bother with it this year!

I enjoyed the live band, don't know why they're no longer playing.

Not sure if we are going this year , will decide on Friday , feel like we are getting shafted for disabled tickets , two years ago we took our disabled son for the first time , when booking tickets online we were told there was only one seat with the disabled ticket as every other seat was sold so we got that and my other half had that ticket , we were told the next closest ticket was in the next block around 50 seats away and it was £85 ,I had the ticket only to find when we got in the stadium there was plenty of empty seats around my son and I sat in one of them , so basically I was ripped off for a expensive ticket. ,last year we brought the disabled tickets again but this time we managed to get them all together only to find when we got in there our seats were taken by another family and they had exactly the same tickets as us ?? We were moved to some other seats by the steward , to me the whole ticket selling is a scam to get you to buy more expensive tickets by telling you seats are not available when clearly they are

• Like 1