British Speedway Forum

Oh Cookie, what a waste of a gate 1 :(

Nervous start for Cook, but if he`s to race at this level he needs to control his nerves.

Said it so many times, and still they keep proving it. Some speedway riders are so dense, light bends around them.

Why even run the risk of charging through the tapes in your very first ride? Now you're going into your second ride completely cold, without a clue how the bike is set up for the track. Mad.

• Like 1

Dislocated shoulder from yesterday I think

Least he's giving the youngsters a chance

Track crash?

So... typical Cardiff? One line on the inside, inner gates favourable, snorefest? So different from last years...

PS. Great performance from Cook :)

Good Polish word that - snorefest

Where did they teach you that in the homeland?

Good heat 4 by the way

So... typical Cardiff? One line on the inside, inner gates favourable, snorefest? So different from last years...

I bet you feel silly now, after heat 4 :)

Thank you Matej Zagar in Ht4 for making this poster look a complete and utter fool. :approve:

• Like 1

How anyone can try and call a meeting dross after 3 heats I'll never know. Had it shoved right down their throats by Zagar there, fortune favoured the brave and he deserved that, well done Matej.

edit, tbh I wasn't referring to the troll, more pirate oliver, what a stupid statement.

Edited by nw42

In my opinion Hancock should never of attempted to ride , I know it's the world championship but it was fairly obvious he wasn't in any fit state to do so .

• Like 1

Amazes me how Hancock gets such a reception, and how Pearson calls him Mr Nice Guy after showing such disrespect to British speedway fans in the SWC last season and after he bullied Nicki with his online rants and vicious and cowardly track attack.

• Like 6

In my opinion Hancock should never of attempted to ride , I know it's the world championship but it was fairly obvious he wasn't in any fit state to do so .

With hindsight yes I agree but obviously Hancock thought he could do the job, he has a battle on now for a top eight finish so every point is vital.