British Speedway Forum

Woffy woffy woffy! Out out out!

He looks very mediocre at best. Perhaps not riding in the UK is the reason he is so slow. Too busy trying to flog his Total W caps. Lol!

Dont think he cares anymore, just as long he has his big ass house he`s happy. Sadly for Woffinden he`s fast becoming an also ran rather than a top contender.

• Like 3

What a joke.

I photo the crowd every year.

Can't you get arrested for that?

Right decision by the ref.

See you took out the Brexit means Brexit part. :rofl:

My daugher just asked me what the word erotic means.

Absolutely ridiculous from the BT presenter. I will be sending them an email!

Have to say so think she was having a nightmare during that section, I was listening rather than watching and she was all over the place!

Right decision by the ref.

Want to unlike this now but can't,as you edited the funny bit out.Brexit means brexit as you said.

Ref sent apology yo the pits for Maciej and so he should

Have to say so think she was having a nightmare during that section, I was listening rather than watching and she was all over the place!

Agreed, I was only listening too, complete hash, she was moaning earlier though, something about having the horn..

• Like 1

A lap of honour for finishing 9th!!?? - no wonder the sport is dying in the UK. If you had a GP in Russia, you'd be sent to Siberia for finishing 9th ...

Lap of honour is one way of describing it, another way would be to say he was thanking the fans for all the support he's had tonight, gracious in defeat maybe.

• Like 9