British Speedway Forum

Not a bad gp tonight magic still in there the dude not a bad 1st effort at Cardiff Doyle is something else he deserves the title for grit effort and determination. Woffenden lacking the consistency out of the starts and is not with the grit of Doyle at the moment I think it's become a 3 horse race now the dude still the win a gp but got a feeling it will come

'The Dude' is catching on..I'm always reminded of Harry Enfield and 'The Scousers' Dey Du(dek) Dough Don't Dey Dough!

And we are out of Cardiff heading for the M4.

Thought it was a very good gp witha few great heats. Deserved winner in Magic. Doyle should have gone touched tapes. Ref shocker calling it back in semi Magic perfect gate.

Excellent day out.

• Like 1

The Cook hype machine promised so much, and yet again failed as usual at any level above UK domestic.

True, but he won the gp semi in Italy against riders like Dudek, Zagar and Milik, so he must have something there..I think he just suffers too much from nerves.

Craig Cook - now aged 30 - Sorry will never hack it at this level

Agreed he has reached his peak, hope theres not a negative fallout from this and the SWC on Monday.

Woffy woffy woffy! Out out out!

He looks very mediocre at best. Perhaps not riding in the UK is the reason he is so slow. Too busy trying to flog his Total W caps. Lol!

Also ironic that the man who gave away his silver SWC medal as worthless thus taking the shine off the other lads achievements did a lap of honour finishing 9th :)

• Like 8

A very big wake up call for cookie tonight if he wants to be at the next level he needs to be racing abroad watched him at Sheffield on Thursday and he needs to drop our league and move up

J bates tonight has seen the top boys in action and will surely lean from it

• Like 1

I thought Cookie was more in the mix then last time he was at Cardiff. He had some close fast riding tonight, something he ducked out of last time (not that I could do it)

Fantastic racing tonight, really close. Heat 11 was amazing, all 4 finishing really close.

Well done Josh and Adam, both will have got something out of the meeting. About time BSPA got their finger out and really developed the younger riders by giving them more chance to race abroad.

Grow up ffs, it's fairly obvious that nobody would have gone and invited Tai out onto the track, it was a spontaneous gesture I'm sure, no malice or forethought, just a decent gesture.

That's the point. Who allowed him to have his own lap of honour? Next thing is we'll have lap of honours for all "local' favourites at their home track, even if they finish 9th. It's a ridiculous gesture not a decent one. T*****.

• Like 3

What is the background to Hancock's injury?

Stated a fall at home earlier this week dislocated shoulder, then popped out again during practice.

• Like 1

I thought Cookie was more in the mix then last time he was at Cardiff. He had some close fast riding tonight, something he ducked out of last time (not that I could do it)

Fantastic racing tonight, really close. Heat 11 was amazing, all 4 finishing really close.

Well done Josh and Adam, both will have got something out of the meeting. About time BSPA got their finger out and really developed the younger riders by giving them more chance to race abroad.

Josh and Adam have both had some Polish league involvement this season.

That's the point. Who allowed him to have his own lap of honour? Next thing is we'll have lap of honours for all "local' favourites at their home track, even if they finish 9th. It's a ridiculous gesture not a decent one. T*****.

The point is the crowd clearly appreciated his gesture and they are the ones who shelled out good money for the meeting, so what's the problem?

Honestly, do you really believe he was wrong to take half a minute to show his appreciation for the support? It looked to me like there were 30 or 40,000 who thought it was fine, that's what counts really.

• Like 5

Note to Brexit sec The Rt Hon D.Davis.MP. As part of Brexit deal please put a ban on Polish spectators from attending Britsh Speedway Grand Prix.

I had one pi$$ed up Pole in front of me kept standing up and waving the Polish Flag, obstructing the view of those behind him including me. Requests to stop were ignored.

Edited by Seymour Dix