British Speedway Forum

After a slow, nervous start I thought it was a very entertaining meeting. Some really scary racing - edge of the seat moments. Very pleased there were no major accidents and they all finished safe. Lovely Jubbly!

Some gtreat racing , well done PK tonight.

Feel sorry for Cookie he looked uncomfortable on the bike.

Note to Brexit sec The Rt Hon D.Davis.MP. As part of Brexit deal please put a ban on Polish spectators from attending Britsh Speedway Grand Prix.

I had one pi$$ed up Pole in front of me kept standing up and waving the Polish Flag, obstructing the view of those behind him including me. Requests to stop were ignored.

A few years ago I had Poles fighting and pissing where they sat.Absolute pigs.

• Like 1

A few years ago I had Poles fighting and pissing where they sat.Absolute pigs.

put them in their own pen, er I mean area of the stadium.

put them in their own pen, er I mean area of the stadium.

I've had that happen quite a few times with Brits on stag weekends in one of my pubs

• Like 3

'The sun' was advertising the meeting...... for Sunday.

Is that no suprise for the SUN. I'd rather read the Beano. :rofl:

Note to Brexit sec The Rt Hon D.Davis.MP. As part of Brexit deal please put a ban on Polish spectators from attending Britsh Speedway Grand Prix.

No, just stick them in there own compound.

Another great day out, well done Doyley, looked down and out after first 2 heats, now leading GP.

Best GP we've been to. Great atmosphere with all the Poles.

Trains well organised.

Not a bad gp tonight magic still in there the dude not a bad 1st effort at Cardiff Doyle is something else he deserves the title for grit effort and determination. Woffinden lacking the consistency out of the starts and is not with the grit of Doyle at the moment I think it's become a 3 horse race now the dude still the win a gp but got a feeling it will come

That's his problem. A few years ago he couldn't miss a start and looked a world beater, whereas now he can't consistently buy a start and just pops up with the odd convincing race, much like anyone else tbh.

Edited by Crump99

That's his problem. A few years ago he couldn't miss a start and looked a world beater, whereas now he can't consistently buy a start and just pops up with the odd convincing race, much like anyone else tbh.

Its probably gone this year for him he's riding safe and staying out of trouble he would have made semis tonight if he had nt lifted coming out of 4th corner in his 4 th ride but that's the way it go es

Can we please have Kildemand in the gps over Nikki P?

He's far more entertaining.

• Like 4

Its probably gone this year for him he's riding safe and staying out of trouble he would have made semis tonight if he had nt lifted coming out of 4th corner in his 4 th ride but that's the way it go es

It's the half way point not October. It's been ifs, buts and maybe for a good while now. When was the last time you thought that Woffinden was the tattoo to beat?

Steve is he really getting the massive cheers the commentators are telling us he is? Doesn't sound like it on TV to be honest.

He was getting cheers, as expected being a "Brit", but most certainly it was nowhere near as loud as on previous seasons. A guy near us was booing him and nearly got into a punchup with some bloke with a Woofy cap on. Shows he has polarised some fans and around us there were others who sat quietly not cheering or booing at all.

Doyle seemed to get the loudest cheers tonight, probably because he is bothered to ride in the UK and many feel he was robbed last year due to injury.

Judging by the riders and racers, Woffindens time has now passed. He couldn't compete when it mattered.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Some gtreat racing , well done PK tonight.

Feel sorry for Cookie he looked uncomfortable on the bike.

Dont think Cook is very flexible on the bike as most of the top men ,he doesn't go through with the "Gollob" type corner entries that the Top riders do nowadays ,he doesn't turn the bike as tight ,he almost got himself in trouble in the tight situation in one race.Let wait and see how the GP challenge goes. Edited by Fromafar

Can we please have Kildemand in the gps over Nikki P?

He's far more entertaining.

Blasphemy!

Nobody's more entertaining than Nicki. The sooner he's back, the better.

Saying that, I do enjoy watching PK. I think Vaculik's becoming the invisible man.

Edited by Terry
  • Like 2