Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Woffinden would never pull out of the British GP. You are getting your GP's and British Finals mixed up.

Having just watched the grand prix having been away with work who thought it was a good idea to give woffy a lap of honour who does he think he is .i wonder if lewis having won the f1 british grand prix 5 times will pull out next year to let someone else win ?.woffy is a one trick pony round the inside every first corner and have asked this before if u owned a company and he came looking for sponsers looking as he does would u want that look for your name !

Stair lift company no, something aimed at da yoof yes.

• Like 1

OFFICIAL attendance for Cardiff was 40,800 ... tickets on sale much earlier for 2018 and over 10,000 sold already.

• Like 2

Woffinden would never pull out of the British GP. You are getting your GP's and British Finals mixed up.

and Lewis does'nt compete in a British final for him to pull out. I understood what geoff100 was getting at, and you probably did as well.

Having just watched the grand prix having been away with work who thought it was a good idea to give woffy a lap of honour who does he think he is .i wonder if lewis having won the f1 british grand prix 5 times will pull out next year to let someone else win ?.woffy is a one trick pony round the inside every first corner and have asked this before if u owned a company and he came looking for sponsers looking as he does would u want that look for your name !

One trick pony who has two world championships? I don't think Tai has any problems getting sponsors. Which domestic meetings to Lewis Hsmilton compete in? Or which GP has Tai pulled out of? Is this the Lewis Hamilton who I believe is not a British tax resident?
  • Like 1

and Lewis does'nt compete in a British final for him to pull out. I understood what geoff100 was getting at, and you probably did as well.

Exactly, therefore a pointless, invalid comparison.

Back from holiday (went on the 22nd) and watched the meeting this morning.

Plain to see it looked a great meeting.

Also despite what a few keyboard warriors say Tai clearly was the best supported rider on the night.

The press coverage before the meeting in the national press was all about Tai , can only be good for the sport.

Also read on here that Tai is now an also ran lol...............had a good laugh at that.

Doyle who quite clearly deserves a title and 2 young improving Poles are ahead of him. Emil and surprisingly Lindgren above him. Hardly an also ran!!

Hancock , Holder , Iversen......they are also rans.

Edited by Gavan