British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Grand Prix Malilla Sunday August 14th 2016

Assuming Lindgren is still in covering for Hampel, who will get the wildcard. THJ seems to be on a downward spiral- so my choice would be Jacob Thorssell.

Edited by racers and royals

Assuming Lindgren is still in covering for Hampel, who will get the wildcard. THJ seems to be on a downward spiral- so my choice would be Jacob Thorssell.

Chatting to some Swedes sat in front of us on Saturday they have high hopes for Jacob Thorsell. When I say high hopes, I was told if he doesn't make it Sweden are screwed for the foreseeable future!

Chatting to some Swedes sat in front of us on Saturday they have high hopes for Jacob Thorsell. When I say high hopes, I was told if he doesn't make it Sweden are screwed for the foreseeable future!

Indeed...anyone taking a casual look at results from either the World U21 Qualifiers or European U21 Qualifiers will see how weak the next generation of Swedish riders are.

Has Hampel done any competitive meetings yet??

Although I suppose he is entitled to go back in the GPs when he is fir to ride, I would hate to see him come back if he is going to be half lap behind.

And lets face it, his comeback is going to ave to be spectacular if he is to qualify for next ear.... unless he gets another wild card.

Just a shame he had such a bad accident that he didnt cause or be involved in the thick of the action.

Guest GiveusaB

Has Hampel done any competitive meetings yet??

Although I suppose he is entitled to go back in the GPs when he is fir to ride, I would hate to see him come back if he is going to be half lap behind.

And lets face it, his comeback is going to ave to be spectacular if he is to qualify for next ear.... unless he gets another wild card.

Just a shame he had such a bad accident that he didnt cause or be involved in the thick of the action.

He finished 2nd to G.Laguta in Saturdays Final of the European Championship Rnd 2.

He finished overall leader before the Final.

He looked preety sharp.

He finished 2nd to G.Laguta in Saturdays Final of the European Championship Rnd 2.

He looked preety sharp.

Who is talking about Kylmakorpi ??

We talking Gerry Humble again or Jones 'cool' MacCockney here?

It's like Gustix has joined the thread. If we get the blame for it not being clear who "hampel" referred to then we'll know he's multi aliasing again...

He looked preety sharp.

? Who did.Hampel wasn't even there.

Laugh a minute at times this forum is.

I ask a straight forward question and get a silly answer. Someone must have been on too much ginger beer Saturday night.

Has Hampel ridden in any competitive meetings yet???

Edited by OveFundinFan