British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Grand Prix Malilla Sunday August 14th 2016

What happened to Sundstrom? Seems to be the best Young Swedish rider.

Laugh a minute at times this forum is.

I ask a straight forward question and get a silly answer. Someone must have been on too much ginger beer Saturday night.

Has Hampel ridden in any competitive meetings yet???

No- reports are that he practised at Zielona Gora recently

According to the planner the GP is on Bt sports 2 this time not 1 which won't please some

Laugh a minute at times this forum is.

I ask a straight forward question and get a silly answer. Someone must have been on too much ginger beer Saturday night.

Has Hampel ridden in any competitive meetings yet???

When you say Hampel who are you referring to? Could you please be more specific? Do you mean Joonas Kylmakorpi?
  • Like 1

When you say Hampel who are you referring to? Could you please be more specific? Do you mean Joonas Kylmakorpi?

His post is pretty straightforward reading to me.Plus Klymakorpi isn't even in the GPs.!

His post is pretty straightforward reading to me.Plus Klymakorpi isn't even in the GPs.!

Neither is Hampel.That is where people are getting confused.........albeit on purpose,apart from the original space cadet!!!

• Like 1

Neither is Hampel.That is where people are getting confused.........albeit on purpose,apart from the original space cadet!!!

Hampel is an official GP rider though.Just hasn't ridden this season.
  • Like 1

Must be a race on to get the 1st whoosh on this thread !!!!!!

There was me thinking that was the case on the Nordic Gorzow GP thread.......

Guest GiveusaB

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhh......Sorry boys! Genuine mistake on my part.........think I mustve had a touch of sun stroke! :cheers:

For those traveling too to Malilla, there will be two events in nearby Vetlanda on saturday. First one starts at 10.00 and the second one at 13.00. I'm not sure what kind of meetings these are, but it's pretty cool to have a full day of speedway.

For those traveling too to Malilla, there will be two events in nearby Vetlanda on saturday. First one starts at 10.00 and the second one at 13.00.

I'm not sure what kind of meetings these are, but it's pretty cool to have a full day of speedway.

10.00 Elit-B (500cc) (4-team meeting): Elit Vetlanda, Piraterna, Gislaved (Lejonen) and Dackarna

13.00 Youth series division 1 (85cc). Elit Vetlanda, Gamarna, Örnarna and Dackarna.

• Like 2

Is there a thread on last Saturdays SEC ROUND 2? I thought it was a very exciting meet and fun to see some riders that aren't on the Grand Prix circuit. Milik always comes to ride and so glad to see Emil on top again. I can't remember a better meet this season (that I have seen). What's the story on Kylmacorpi....have only seen him one other time.

Is there a thread on last Saturdays SEC ROUND 2? I thought it was a very exciting meet and fun to see some riders that aren't on the Grand Prix circuit. Milik always comes to ride and so glad to see Emil on top again. I can't remember a better meet this season (that I have seen). What's the story on Kylmacorpi....have only seen him one other time.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=80538 fill your boots, Saturday's meeting is covered on the last few pages, you're right it was a great evening's racing, thoroughly enjoyed it.