British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

2017 Grand Prix Venues

You get plain old criminality in most places, and it's a matter of weighing up the relative danger. When the state endorses it though, that raises things to a different level.

Yes,i know my cousins husband was in Russia for a big business deal and his team were accompanied by armed guards.That doesn't happen in most countries ;)

LET'S not forget that three Presidents of the Togliatti club were assassinated.

Is it 3 now?Think the number rises every time you mention it Phil!!! :o

• Like 1

Is it 3 now?Think the number rises every time you mention it Phil!!! :o

NOT sure I have mentioned it before but I stand corrected if it wasn't three.

I only know about one former club president in Togliatti ever being murdered. That's Anatoly Stepanov, the man who was instrumental for building the new speedway stadium, which is now named after him the "Anatoly Stepanov Stadium".

Stepanov at the time was Minister of Finances of the regional government.

• Like 1

I only know about one former club president in Togliatti ever being murdered. That's Anatoly Stepanov, the man who was instrumental for building the new speedway stadium, which is now named after him the "Anatoly Stepanov Stadium".

Stepanov at the time was Minister of Finances of the regional government.

I'm more in favour of "more than one"... Would put a smiley, but this is not fun.

EMIL READY TO HOLD GAS AND FIGHT ...

emil_sajfutdinov.jpg

47 Tournaments, 15 finals, 6 wins and one bronze medal - so in a nutshell, you can submit a five-year acquaintance with Emil Sayfutdinova Cycle Grand Prix. "Torpedo" in 2017, after three years, will return to the elite ...

http://speedway24.at.ua/news/ehmil_gotov_derzhat_gaz_i_voevat/2016-11-29-620

This years trips to SGP will take me to Prague and Torun, with a short trip to Kings Lynn in July for the SWC round. :approve:

Sportowefakty are reporting that the mayor of Prague is threatening to pull the plug on giving money to BSI to fund the Czech GP in 2018.

2017 could be the swansong for Prague.

Sportowefakty are reporting that the mayor of Prague is threatening to pull the plug on giving money to BSI to fund the Czech GP in 2018.

2017 could be the swansong for Prague.

SBPC starts in two weeks (also on tv here, confirmed last week). Just propaganda.