British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Now @ 7:30 Sat 22nd October 2016

Click into the post, click edit post button, then just back space until gone, then post/ save whichever option you get..

Cheers SS think I will leave it, hopefully it's easy for anyone interested/bothered to spot!

Cheers SS think I will leave it, hopefully it's easy for anyone interested/bothered to spot!

Thanks Hamish, I've sorta got your message.

I wouldn't be able to work my way through what Shale Searcher said either, but it was nice of him to try an assist.

Looks like I won't need to worry about chasing them for a refund after all. The chartered steam tour I had booked for 10th September has now been postponed with the new date TBC, possibly in early October, so now I can make the rearranged fixture thank goodness. Fingers crossed that the weather now behaves itself!

• Like 1

Yula Hemsley has told me through a third party, that the names of my wife and I will be on the gate for the meeting against King's Lynn on the 10th September, as we are now in a position to go.

If I get there and find they're not, then I'll bring the gate home with me..LOL!!

That's good that you can now use your tickets em1500uk, but it's sods law that when your steam tour is rescheduled, it's probably clash with the KL v Poole meeting, or the National League Pairs Final!!!

I didn't know what tellboy had done - not been on here for weeks! I suppose video and photographic evidence plus recorded delivery and taking a colour copy of the tickets is all I can do. If I don't get my money, well, I won't go to Leicester ever again purely on principle. They can't take my money and keep it for something that I have not seen! That's just not on.

Don't worry about sending your tickets in you'll still be out of pocket, we did this and they sent us a cheque for a full refund and when we came to cash it hey presto it bounced. So no tickets to re-use and no re-fund.

:o That's awful but not surprising in view of what's been happening with riders not being paid. Seems the only thing for Kings Lynn fans to do that still have their tickets ~ like Mimmo and em1500uk ~ is to attend the re-run. Damn annoying though as it would be the last thing I'd want to do in their position.

I must be lucky. I sent my tickets back and recieved a cheque from Leicester and it didn't bounce.

Don't worry about sending your tickets in you'll still be out of pocket, we did this and they sent us a cheque for a full refund and when we came to cash it hey presto it bounced. So no tickets to re-use and no re-fund.

It's time the BSPA stepped in and tried to help the King's Lynn fans that are still in a corner like this, if nothing more than to keep the reputation of the sport in a good light.

I'm not actually in possession of my tickets, and although it's an inconvenience for me to return on that date, I will so as to not lose out completely, even though Iversen will be missing again.

Because I've got to be in London the next day, it's not worth me returning home after the meeting, as was the case on the 16th July, so I've got to fork out around another £70 for a motel again, and can only hope and pray that Yula Hemsley is true to her word, because I won't hand over any more cash.

• Like 1

Mimmo have you tried Ibis Birstall, may be a bit cheaper and close to the stadium.

Or maybe Mrs Hemsley can throw in some free accommodation as well??

It's time the BSPA stepped in and tried to help the King's Lynn fans that are still in a corner like this, if nothing more than to keep the reputation of the sport in a good light.

I'm not actually in possession of my tickets, and although it's an inconvenience for me to return on that date, I will so as to not lose out completely, even though Iversen will be missing again.

Because I've got to be in London the next day, it's not worth me returning home after the meeting, as was the case on the 16th July, so I've got to fork out around another £70 for a motel again, and can only hope and pray that Yula Hemsley is true to her word, because I won't hand over any more cash.

Can't believe you are still going to go after the last fiasco.Rather you than me,i won't be going until things are well and truly sorted out there.And i even got my refund but that has still put me off in going.

Edited by tellboy

Can't believe you are still going to go after the last fiasco.Rather you than me,i won't be going until things are well and truly sorted out there.And i even got my refund but that has still put me off in going.

I'm at a race meeting at Rockingham Speedway with my nephew that afternoon (he's racing), which is just down the road from Beaumont Park so to speak, but yes, I am a bloody idiot for returning. I'm putting a lot of faith and trust here in Mrs Hemsley, and if she lets me down, then we'll go for a meal somewhere instead, because I 100% won't pay again.

IDIOT....IDIOT......IDIOT.......YES.....YES.....YES I KNOW AM!!

I'm at a race meeting at Rockingham Speedway with my nephew that afternoon (he's racing), which is just down the road from Beaumont Park so to speak, but yes, I am a bloody idiot for returning. I'm putting a lot of faith and trust here in Mrs Hemsley, and if she lets me down, then we'll go for a meal somewhere instead, because I 100% won't pay again.

Good luck :t:

For the best part of 3 seasons I had an increasing feeling of idiocy, then just three times last year and I knew I was an idiot. And I only live 2 miles away :o

• Like 3

For the best part of 3 seasons I had an increasing feeling of idiocy, then just three times last year and I knew I was an idiot. And I only live 2 miles away :o

If I'm reading this scale of idiocy correct then, I must therefore be a complete prat.

• Like 1

Just seen the weather forecast for this Saturday in Leicester....90% RAIN....oh dear!!!