British Speedway Forum
The Doctor...

Coventry Junior Meetings On Youtube Starring You-know-who...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdr_yfhMcNo&feature=youtu.be&t=306

A tapes exclusion where the commentator calls him Jon Homer, a second place that resulted in him fist pumping as he crossed the line, and two engine failures so far..

I'm sure i'll see the bit where he shows how good he was but i'm not holding out much hope based on what i've seen up to now.

Where have you been? In case you missed it, I've already stated that Robert72 is not Rob Homer so why is Rob being slated yet again for no good reason?

Where have you been? In case you missed it, I've already stated that Robert72 is not Rob Homer so why is Rob being slated yet again for no good reason?

Excuse me ? Who are you ?

Where have you been then, selectively choosing to pipe up here when it suits you ?

I've been on holiday thanks no brains uk.. but until you or Robert72 says anything to actually prove otherwise, i guess we've all got to assume its him.

Weird how you're in Leics and thats where this character is tho eh ?

Ah well...

Excuse me ? Who are you ?

Where have you been then, selectively choosing to pipe up here when it suits you ?

I've been on holiday thanks no brains uk.. but until you or Robert72 says anything to actually prove otherwise, i guess we've all got to assume its him.

Weird how you're in Leics and thats where this character is tho eh ?

Ah well...

Read my thread. I'm a friend of Rob's and I don't see how often I post is relevant. You can assume all you like but it's basically defamation of character.

Read my thread. I'm a friend of Rob's and I don't see how often I post is relevant. You can assume all you like but it's basically defamation of character.

Just ignore him...I do!

• Like 3

Just ignore him...I do!

And yet you replied on a thread i started... hey ho.. well done

And yet you replied on a thread i started... hey ho.. well done

Your just a nasty troll who thinks you know everything but doesn't then you turn nasty

This is what you wrote :

I wont stop until pricks like you are sorted out.

Your missus left you a few years back didnt she ? I'll give her a nudge maybe..

The Doctor...

Sent 07 October 2015 - 01:12 AM

and you're still online...

Add Reply

Your just a nasty troll who thinks you know everything but doesn't then you turn nasty

This is what you wrote :

I wont stop until pricks like you are sorted out.

Your missus left you a few years back didnt she ? I'll give her a nudge maybe..

The Doctor...

Sent 07 October 2015 - 01:12 AM

and you're still online...

Add Reply

Right ? And ? Its true, you do need sorting out - you're causing mayhem on this forum and it seems you think you can just go on and on without any kind of comeback..

When challenged to prove your claims, or meet people to back them up, you run scared... Stand up for yourself.

Coward.

• Like 1

This is the BSF no-brakes-uk. I have seen your comments and fully understand what you are saying. It will eventuallyget through to others in time. The saying is '...truth will out in the end..." :icon_smile_clown:This quote is from Shakespeare's 'Merchant of Venice'. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

Right ? And ? Its true, you do need sorting out - you're causing mayhem on this forum and it seems you think you can just go on and on without any kind of comeback..

When challenged to prove your claims, or meet people to back them up, you run scared... Stand up for yourself.

Coward.

I have no idea who you are but you seem a horrible person, I dont agree with a thing that robert72 says but you are targeting someone who isn't who you 'presume' it is. Just leave it? All you have to do is put his posts on ignore
  • Like 3

The saying is '...truth will out in the end..." :icon_smile_clown:This quote is from Shakespeare's 'Merchant of Venice'. :rolleyes:

The quote is actually "But in the end, truth will out"

Just came across this post and feel compelled to write in and correct this situation. Firstly I am Rob Homer and have nothing to do with this post till now. Robert 1972, lol indeed I was born in 1972 but my name is Rob. My father was Robert. Secondly thanks to some of the comments made here  I am grateful for my friendships made during  my time racing and have kept friendships since I left the uk in 95 to pursue a career in car design. Lastly I am happy if someone judges ,trolls whatever, an incredible feat to polarize people to dislike you without knowing you , awesome... after a quarter of a century, go for it , waste your pathetic comments and time,,, feel free to look me up on Facebook friends,  or continue being a petty small minded fool/ doctor. 

Facebook Rob Homer

linkedin Rob Homer

location California 

• Like 1