British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

18th July 2016 - Wolves V Swindon

Injured at Cardiff and obviously not fit at Lakeside last friday.

• Like 1

Injured knee, due to be out for a month from the time of his injury. Already missed quite a few meetings. He's been solid and steady so far, as opposed to fantastic, but with rider replacement you are never sure how it's going to work out. Plus you have one less option for heat 15.

cheers me dear..

Have Swindon turned up? Superb from Clegg again, and much better by Howarth, Swindon glad Thorsell didn't show up

• Like 1

Great meeting for young Clegg chuffed he is really getting to grips with the league.Did well at Lakeside (again) tonight as well some were saying why did Wolves persevere Adams knows more than most a good longterm patient call.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Have Swindon turned up? Superb from Clegg again, and much better by Howarth, Swindon glad Thorsell didn't show up

An absolute tonking as Wolves show why they brought back PK who is worth as many points off the track as on it.

Reality for Robins fans but not unexpected by me.

• Like 1

Tonight's inept display shows why we won't win f all this season, too many passengers and still the glaring gap where a better replacement for North would have been.

• Like 1

My mum is available for the rest of the season should she be required. Never sat on a bike but should slot seamlessly in...

Well done Wolves.

• Like 1

Sums us up. Either very good or complete gash. Harsh on Tungate especially after the last 2 home meetings but he needs to go so Nick can double up. Been very disappointing so far so this season but we all know he's better than this. Maybe some more time on the bike will sort him out.

Fair play to Wolves. I genuinely thought they would be 7th at best this season and awful but proving me wrong. All of a sudden they look pretty solid. Freddie defo a better number 1 than KK!

Tonight's inept display shows why we won't win f all this season, too many passengers and still the glaring gap where a better replacement for North would have been.

Nick's form is a big worry as he gates once a meeting & that's it this season.

• Like 1

Noggin are you saying replacing North with Tungate is the only problem we have ? we are not good anough as a team i have said that from the start.
  • Like 1

Noggin are you saying replacing North with Tungate is the only problem we have ? we are not good anough as a team i have said that from the start.

Completely agree Sidney & shows how weak the league is with Swindon having a chance of a play off place.

• Like 1

Good god, what happened to the Robins ?

Will look forward to some info on the meeting and quality of racing.

Bloody Nora, what the hell was that Rosco? Robins could have gone top tonight, instead they get sixtied :o Expected so much more.

A paid clegg for PK.

• Like 1