British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

18th July 2016 - Wolves V Swindon

Never have I said there is no passing at Monmore, The track is notorious for riders getting the corners wrong and many passes are created by errors.

Some riders have the wrong idea of the fastest line, some go chasing the dirt when the inside line could be quicker. No there are many passes, but what I pointed out that when a home rider hits the front he usually knows the quickest route and therefore how to keep the opposition behind him....

that's just home track advantage.

surely one of the main factors when building a team over the winter is to build a team that is strong at home. win those home matches and keep the home fans coming back.

can only beat what is put in front of you

Just had a quick read through the thread to see why you got yourself in such a pickle and I read the edit to this post.

You not only said "However according to you it never happens at colts meetings" you've even said in the edit to this post "Seems you were wrong when you said you can't remember a faller at any of the colts matches."

Lol! I've no idea what planet you were on last night but I didn't say that either? Did the bloke that put new science into a gormless stupor do it to you as well?

Perhaps you just need to be more widely read, Janet and John book 1 would be a good place to start, ha ha!

Ah bless.

Still going on and on about it.

You said riders who ride at NL level at the New stadium don't fall or wobble.get over it and move on.

Just had a quick read through the thread to see why you got yourself in such a pickle and I read the edit to this post.

You not only said "However according to you it never happens at colts meetings" you've even said in the edit to this post "Seems you were wrong when you said you can't remember a faller at any of the colts matches."

Lol! I've no idea what planet you were on last night but I didn't say that either? Did the bloke that put new science into a gormless stupor do it to you as well?

Perhaps you just need to be more widely read, Janet and John book 1 would be a good place to start, ha ha!

That's not very nice

I thought Gavan and paperboy from Poole had changed their login names for a while there :rolleyes:

• Like 1

That's not very nice

The poster isn't.

That's what I thought, although posing lies to score points is more stupid than not nice imo, especially when it can be checked so easily.

It may have been a genuine mistake but he repeated it again today so all bets are off.

I doubt he will be back on this thread though, no integrity to own up he has skulked off with his tail firmly between his legs, ha ha!

Yes of course.

I completely imagined you said to new science that there were no fallers or wobblers at the colts meetings then tried to worm out of it and then somehow ignored that point when I pulled you up on it.

Anyway facts are there.

Don't be too embarrassed yet again.

As for your crass comment about the wobbling, when the National League lads ride at Belle Vue they don't fall off or even wobble much as was reported last night either.

Did you really not say this in reply to New Science??

You actually quoted my post, yet you keep lying

Why are you a liar? Lol!

Why are you a liar? ? :rofl:

None of the NL riders fall off or wobble at Belle Vue, of course I'm wrong in stating you said it.

Priceless.

They do say don't kick a man when he's down but I'll make an exception for this thread because they also say never look a gift horse in the mouth, ha ha!

This is what you've got muddled up over

Wrong!

Wrong again, lol!

Wrong yet again, lol!

Wrong yet again, how many times?

Best bet is instead of relying on your fading short term memory or even worse deliberately misquoting in a gormless attempt to save face, just use the excellent 'quote' option, it might stop you looking mental.

On second thoughts just keep misquoting, lol!

You've done it again!!

If something doesn't happen much it doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all does it?

#infantschoolenglishfail

Nice attempt to explain the whole story.

Still the comment stands in or out of content.

Try explaining it again to try worm out of the quoted part.

It's your only hope of maintaining some integrity.

Lost it a long time to me by dominating a thread nothing to do with Belle Vue trying to petty point score that Wolves have more crashes than most other tracks.

Petty and sad but carry on as expected.

Edited by stevebrum

Hmm, no answer oh well I'm not ready to let this go yet. it does seem odd that "most riders relish coming to monmore".

best read more widely. It's not at all odd that a lot of riders enjoy riding at monmore. It probably has something to do with it being well prepared.

Still boring on with this I see.

lots of things are 'odd' in speedway. The rules for one, plus a high profile meeting being called off at the national stadium because the track was known to be not ready for racing.

Even the national stadium has races when people fall off, get over it.

It makes diddly squat if some tracks have more fallers than others because there can be many reasons for that happening.

To try and make more of it is just trouble causing.

It's clear you subscribe to the latter.

Perhaps you can provide us all with some stats on which tracks have the most falls and wobblers (you have an obsession with that word) versus track conditions versus weather conditions versus league standard.

I'm sure someone equally as odd as you will be as interested, it might give you something to do with your time.

Let's retitle this page Fred Flange thread.

It will be another self righteous cause no doubt.

Bore off.

Let's just assume that he is right so he can take his sanctimonious rant to another tread.

(Queue tons of like buttons as his point is proved).

back in the real world however no one gives a flying fig.

Some people really do need to get out more.

And still it bores on.

Can we have our thread back please.

Shame your obsession is getting the better of you.

Vintage PK last night - does his Paid Maximum make him the oldest rider to score a maximum in the EL?

Probably - but he is not the oldest rider to score a maximum in Britain's top speedway league.

PK is only 46, but Jack Parker scored his last maximum for Belle Vue in the 1953 National League when he would have been 47.