British Speedway Forum

He had a lucky escape then!!

Tbf if he had signed bees would be nailed on play off contenders. Kk Harris king garritty bates is at least as good as zagar cook Nicholls r Worrell Jacobs. The difference is woryna v Fricke and Sargeant v s worrall.
  • Like 2

For me the team management come across as really unprofessional and more of jack the lads. Think this needs sorting this winter.

• Like 1

For me the team management come across as really unprofessional and more of jack the lads. Think this needs sorting this winter.

Agreed they look a scruffy bunch to put it politely.

You mean Havvy and Rogers?

Pleased that Coventry have an extension and good luck for the future.

Whilst Coventry do not offer concessions to senior citizens then I won't go back to Coventry on principle.

Edited by KIRKYLANE
  • Like 2

Sorry for being a bit late, but great news for Coventry that they will still be going for a year or two, hopefully many, many more too, British speedway can't afford to lose any more teams.

• Like 1

Pleased that Coventry have an extension and good luck for the future.

Whilst Coventry do not offer concessions to senior citizens then I won't go back to Coventry on principle.

Out of interest, why do you think senior citizens are more deserving of concessions than say under 25?
  • Like 1

I think looking towards 2017 regardless of the format Saregent needs a year away from Brandon on loan. I'd only want one of either bates or Woryna subject to them being at reserve, and Harris or King as third heat leader / second string.

Could you go back to having a FIGHTING BEE on you race jackets instead of the ridiculous hornet / wasp thing that you have now ..Its the BEES !!

Edited by BANANAMAN
  • Like 4

I think looking towards 2017 regardless of the format Saregent needs a year away from Brandon on loan. I'd only want one of either bates or Woryna subject to them being at reserve, and Harris or King as third heat leader / second string.

Harris is probably one of the best 2nd heat leaders there is, King done ok 3rd heatleader but needs a number 4 to occasionally push King into 2nd string role. I'd keep if possible KK, Harris, King, Garrity and Bates.

Next season is the worst time to get riding Sarj. A 3.5ish average despite getting 4+ the previous two seasons.

And with the leagues apparently merging/getting closer you're going to need lots of lower rider riders. Bates, Sarj and Woryna may just be a great bottom 3 in 2017.

Until we know the format it's hard to say really. But as things stand is not be getting rid of any of our 1-7 yet.