British Speedway Forum

From a sentimental point of view I like the look of the Rye House team, they maybe getting on in years but all named are in there say good racers and the teams being mentioned don't raise my hopes. I will for sure be going to Wolverhampton next season when Rye are there and based on who we sign if that means missing a meeting or 2 at Brandon then so be it. That team would have been very popular with many fans.

In all seriousness I cant see where Coventry are going to get a No.1 from.

Rye house haven't got a "number one" as such. However they have a strong top 5

Rye house haven't got a "number one" as such. However they have a strong top 5

Which is a bit more than you have... :rofl:

Quote from David Rowe on Twitter

For those patiently waiting for some @OfficialCovBees news, it's not too far away now. #speedway

Rory?

• Like 1

Quote from David Rowe on Twitter

For those patiently waiting for some @OfficialCovBees news, it's not too far away now. #speedway

They've completely bladed the track off and re- laid it. And put a proper wire mesh fence behind where the airfence goes, With 6 in wooden stakes at intervals to give a little give. :D

Edited by Starman2006

They've completely bladed the track off and re- laid it. And put a proper wire mesh fence behind where the airfence goes, With 6 in wooden stakes at intervals to give a little give. :D

You could do with doing that at Poole and what are you doing on here again ?

Didn't you have to completely redo your track after the big holes and ruts appeared?

From what Holder, Iversen & JK said about the state of your track, it hasn't improved it much 😉

• Like 1

:D What happens to your theory now? ;)

there is a precedent - Danny King.

Owned by Birmingham and reverted to BSPA.

It was ruled Coventry would have priority as his previous asset status was Elite.

Id say that would apply with Adam Ellis if he were to be in the promotion/relegation scenario set out. Swindon priority.

Didn't you have to completely redo your track after the big holes and ruts appeared?

From what Holder, Iversen & JK said about the state of your track, it hasn't improved it much

Nothing wrong with our track. Perhaps you should look closer to home Eh.. ;)

Nothing wrong with our track. Perhaps you should look closer to home Eh.. ;)

Maybe you should read the several articles in the Echo from last season

Very big clue posted online that Danny King has signed.

Link??

I think it's most likely the stand at the motorcycle live show which is set up for today.

It's to promote Coventry bees and has a large photo of Lynch & King.

Danny King is there promoting it so seems strange promoting a club you don't ride for and being their main rider on the Coventry posters

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1