British Speedway Forum

King

K Bjerre

Schlein

L Bjerre

Bates

Would leave us with 13.29 (if I've done my sums right). for the last two.

Would you gamble on a big hitter (JK/Fricke) and a lesser reerve or settle for two 6.5 riders, ensuring we'd probably have the best pair of reserves all season, and hope that King, Kenny and Rory/Lasse can perform as heatleaders all season?

Edited by beesboybert
  • Like 1

B.V 72, on 21 Nov 2016 - 3:05 PM, said:

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

Good side that ... Danny Ayres at 7 .

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

That side would probably be the favourites. We can hope.

• Like 1

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

👍🏻

We can have Garrity in the side long as the 4th rider is someone who can challenge to be a heat leader like Schelin. With Sarjeant I agree his average is just too high when you look at other riders on a similar average.

Sarjeant only averaged 3 most of last year and doesn't seem to have improved. I think he would be a risk on almost a 6 average.

I think a change might benefit him

Edited by mdmc82

King

K Bjerre

Schlein

L Bjerre

Bates

Would leave us with 13.29 (if I've done my sums right). for the last two.

Would you gamble on a big hitter (JK/Fricke) and a lesser reerve or settle for two 6.5 riders, ensuring we'd probably have the best pair of reserves all season, and hope that King, Kenny and Rory/Lasse can perform as heatleaders all season?

reserves are not going to be so important next season as the last two so I would go with either Fricke or Jk

That side would probably be the favourites. We can hope.

Favourites for what? Id rather Rye house team than that one

reserves are not going to be so important next season as the last two so I would go with either Fricke or Jk

Reserve are as important now as they have ever been. Very few teams have won anything without a good reserve. Edinburgh 2015 is about the exception I can think of.

The next signing I would like would be Bates (5.02 i believe),and ideally you can fit him at reserve. Would love to see Fricke at Brandon, a rider who is young and is only going to get better. That would give us 3 very good heat leaders, especially in this league and a very strong reserve able to take 5 rides

Fricke 9.91

King 9.57

Bjerre 8.22

Schlein 7.17

Walasek 7.63

Bates 5.02

JPB?? 2.00

Hopefully that makes 49.52 or take out Schlein and Walasek and put in Garrity 8.55 and L Bjerre 6.65 which makes us 49.92 I think. I imagine a lot of teams will be interested in JPB , not sure who else would come in on a 2 point average. Either team would have a nice balance of youth and experience, and gaters and racers. I know people have questions about Rory and Bjerre fitness/injuries,but on those averages they don't have a lot of downside and a potential big upsides for both. 4 or 5 years ago both I believe were number 1's, Rory at Belle Vue and Bjerre at Peterborough.

Good side that ... Danny Ayres at 7 .

not a 2 pointer - on something like 3.7

dontforgetthefueltapsbruv, on 21 Nov 2016 - 7:39 PM, said:

not a 2 pointer - on something like 3.7

Thanks , didn't know .. love watching the boy race.

The next signing I would like would be Bates (5.02 i believe),and ideally you can fit him at reserve. Would love to see Fricke at Brandon, a rider who is young and is only going to get better. That would give us 3 very good heat leaders, especially in this league and a very strong reserve able to take 5 rides

Fricke 9.91

King 9.57

Bjerre 8.22

Schlein 7.17

Walasek 7.63

Bates 5.02

JPB?? 2.00

Hopefully that makes 49.52 or take out Schlein and Walasek and put in Garrity 8.55 and L Bjerre 6.65 which makes us 49.92 I think. I imagine a lot of teams will be interested in JPB , not sure who else would come in on a 2 point average. Either team would have a nice balance of youth and experience, and gaters and racers. I know people have questions about Rory and Bjerre fitness/injuries,but on those averages they don't have a lot of downside and a potential big upsides for both. 4 or 5 years ago both I believe were number 1's, Rory at Belle Vue and Bjerre at Peterborough.

Id rather have Garrity than Walasek anyday, if he could be accomodated

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Favourites for what? Id rather Rye house team than that one

Really? I wouldn't.

Id rather have Garrity than Walasek anyday, if he could be accomodated

Doesn't fit into that line up.

Does if u go with joonas rather than fricke. Which I would want if I were a bees fan I reckon, and if zagar isn't riding for aces this season then I hope fricke is!

Thanks , didn't know .. love watching the boy race.

unfortunayely also struggling to be fit for the start of the season it seems.