British Speedway Forum

Whilst Sandhu is within his rights to take what is his, what is not right is vandalism to the stadium. The photos clearly show the ceilings smashed up, and the wiring ripped out of the refs box. This is not removing personal items, it is making sure no one else can use it.

Sandhu is open here to be prosecuted for vandalising the stadium. Coventry fans need to report the stadium vandalism to the police as it is a criminal act. By law they will have to act.

Come on Bees fans get on the blower to the old bill.

Can you be prosecuted for vandalising your own property?

How many clubs has Horton closed now. The BSPA should never allow him anywhere near a speedway club again. That being said, funny the wall of silence on this matter from the BSPA themselves !

Buster is away on holiday

Buster is away on holiday

That means he must be at home :D

• Like 1

Clearly nobody knows whats going on. So i would suggest the club start banging on Leicesters door for a club share, because sooner or later the stadium will be demolished..

The feelings in my heart right now are of sorrow and anger.

Sorrow because my whole childhood is being erased in front of my eyes, and the great history of Coventry Bees being left on this final note.

Anger because regardless of who is at fault as I believe there is more to this than is being shown by both sides. I have been very vocal about Mick Horton in the past but if this is true what is being reported then there aren't enough words I can say about how much of a class A t*t he really is.

I'm completely heartbroken, I grew up with Coventry when we were in the glory years of 05-10 and to see it end the way it has is devastating. I can't imagine what you guys who have supported them for many more years than myself must be feeling.

However I do not believe we will see another meeting at Coventry ever again. Convenient that Leicester hasn't signed one rider - for the riders' sakes get them signed up for f*ck sake.

If (and I believe it will be) this really is the end of the Bees, then our next step is to fight for a new stadium. We are a strong fan base, we need to stick together.

Can only imagine how you must feel. A (seemingly) sad and disgraceful end to Brandon inflicted by two egotistical idiots

The feelings in my heart right now are of sorrow and anger.

Sorrow because my whole childhood is being erased in front of my eyes, and the great history of Coventry Bees being left on this final note.

However I do not believe we will see another meeting at Coventry ever again. Convenient that Leicester hasn't signed one rider - for the riders' sakes get them signed up for f*ck sake.

If (and I believe it will be) this really is the end of the Bees, then our next step is to fight for a new stadium. We are a strong fan base, we need to stick together.

I understand how you feel mate. As for a new stadium i doubt very much that will happen, and as for your fans sticking together yeh great, but will they ? I really hope they do. But as i said a long time ago now whether you like it or not, a Leicester club share is your way forward.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

How does Horton pass the fit and proper test for owners?

He's going around every single club and closing it.

He's like a man who hates the government so he then decides to inseminate loads of woman and he turns them into single mums so they end up living off welfare and the government.

• Like 1

How many clubs has Horton closed now. The BSPA should never allow him anywhere near a speedway club again. That being said, funny the wall of silence on this matter from the BSPA themselves !

Mick Horton's CV suggests he should never be allowed to promote speedway ever again just take a look he oversaw the closure of OXFORD. Done the same with MILDENHALL. Almost did it at PETERBOROUGH him once and also his brother Colin once and now it seems it's COVENTRY'S turn . Best thing he ever done was getting out of Peterborough but feel sorry for all Bees fans knew it would happen somewhere along the line just a matter of when.

• Like 5

I understand how you feel mate. As for a new stadium i doubt very much that will happen, and as for your fans sticking together yeh great, but will they ? I really hope they do. But as i said a long time ago now whether you like it or not, a Leicester club share is your way forward.

Sadly that does seem the only option we have left but will the fans travel? :/

Sport at Brandon Stadium in 2017 is gonna happen - hopefully and properly without doubt, Mick (or is it his brother Colin in disguise) and his "trusted" sidekick ( hint here, Neil Watson on google - Renaissance Prroperty Management / bankrupt - FACT ) Jeremy Heaver

writes about OUR property - (imo being that of Mr Sandbu). Last weekend when I heard of the happenings I wanted the worst for him (Sandhu) , but in hindsight, in the same situation as owner of the site and trying to be shafted, I would do exactly the same - so respect imo to Mr Sandhu.

just look at the photos, everything has been removed BUT not destroyed - to put back in place should be as easy as removing them PLUS they get a service for 2017

In terms of speedway, Jim Lynch is the most excellent choice to provide Inspiration- with the team prepared with strength in depth.

Last night I thought the end was nigh ! Reckon (hopefully) I was premature

My last thought - Coventry Stadium can survive for years to come on SATURDAY night for both Stock car AND speedway ! PLEASE !

Await the negavity that speedway forum posts attract - but hey guys and gals, it is November and plenty of time to recover.

keep the faith !

• Like 2

Sadly that does seem the only option we have left but will the fans travel? :/

They will and would. But you have to have somebody trustworthy to run the club. Sadly its your only option, because as i said and many would agree sooner or later the stadium will be demolished for housing..

Mick Horton's CV suggests he should never be allowed to promote speedway ever again just take a look he oversaw the closure of OXFORD. Done the same with MILDENHALL. Almost did it at PETERBOROUGH him once and also his brother Colin once and now it seems it's COVENTRY'S turn . Best thing he ever done was getting out of Peterborough but feel sorry for all Bees fans knew it would happen somewhere along the line just a matter of when.D

Yet despite all of this there are still bees fans who cant/won't see anything wrong with the guy

Edited by Dave Jones

Sport at Brandon Stadium in 2017 is gonna happen - hopefully and properly without doubt, Mick (or is it his brother Colin in disguise) and his "trusted" sidekick ( hint here, Neil Watson on google - Renaissance Prroperty Management / bankrupt - FACT ) Jeremy Heaver

writes about OUR property - (imo being that of Mr Sandbu). Last weekend when I heard of the happenings I wanted the worst for him (Sandhu) , but in hindsight, in the same situation as owner of the site and trying to be shafted, I would do exactly the same - so respect imo to Mr Sandhu.

just look at the photos, everything has been removed BUT not destroyed - to put back in place should be as easy as removing them PLUS they get a service for 2017

In terms of speedway, Jim Lynch is the most excellent choice to provide Inspiration- with the team prepared with strength in depth.

My last thought - Coventry Stadium can survive for years to come on SATURDAY night for both Stock car AND speedway ! PLEASE !

Await the negavity that speedway forum posts attract - but hey guys and gals, it is November and plenty of time to recover.

keep the faith !

So where is mr Watson, dear boy. he used to be a regular on this forum, suddenly he's gone walkabout and has been for a while now.

So where are all you Coventry fans, are you going to stick together or are you going to say oh well sod it and walk off into the distance.. ?

Edited by Starman2006

keep the faith !

What !!!! Hortons financial adviser bankrupt, well I never. :D