British Speedway Forum

Which thread have I come across here. I can't bloody remember/tell

• Like 6

Really, ok then. When Midland Red answers my question i will, if theres something worth talking about..

As if you don't know the answer!

I am literally pi55ing myself at this thread

How can it be poorly timed when its replying to a Coventry supporters post? What you expect me to do? Not reply to it for a few weeks so that the post is not relevant anymore?

You couldn't make it up.

I am loving it lol

It's a massive overreaction, if you just ignored SS post then we wouldn't have numerous pages taking about Poole!

I'm not sure how you all venture outside. Do you have to wrap yourselves up in cotton wool first?

Prize for most condescending post of 2017 ^^^^^^^^

• Like 2

Prize for most condescending post of 2017 ^^^^^^^^

Not really. If Coventry fans want to be outraged by SS post, that is up to them but I don't think they need you to be outraged for them!

Not really. If Coventry fans want to be outraged by SS post, that is up to them but I don't think they need you to be outraged for them!

You don't have to be a fan of Coventry to be outraged, you just have to be a speedway fan who sees the bigger picture.

• Like 5

I think it might be you Lisa who wraps yourself in cotton wool as everything seems to be very black & white with you, you don't get the bigger picture.

Soon yourself, SS & Starman might get your wish and there won't be Coventry fans on here as there won't be a Coventry Bees.

Then they can carry on attacking other teams threads (although I see they are taking over the Wolves topic calling them weak like they did last year😉)

• Like 2

People are being a little to sensitive.

People react more to the Poster than the post written and this can be said with regards to Shovlar's original post.

Nothing wrong with what he'd posted.

People need to learn how to breath, walk away, re-read before hitting the Reply - Post buttons

• Like 2

So you are using the "unless it's your teams thread you can't have an opinion or comment or be offended" line.

The irony.

According to starman SS went 'out of his way' to help Coventry, as some form of defence.

I've yet to read one credible reason.

Edited by stevebrum

As i said 4 or 5 pages back the same people go on every thread and turn it into some sort of farce.

Shovlar posts a trolling post to get responses knowing full well what he posts is done to wind up everyone and then just sits back and lets it unfold, obviously getting some sort of kick out of it.

Then along comes Starman who basically has no thought process of his own and thinks the sun shines out of the backside of the afore mentioned Shovlar and cheers him on from the sidelines like some sort of teenager at a rock concert.

All clubs have the odd fruitloop on here just seems Poole have more than most.

The issue here is Coventry speedway, quote sad and pathetic that the odd Poole fan feels it that coming on here to gloat about Poole and their website is not in any way wrong

Edited by Gavan

People are being a little to sensitive.

People react more to the Poster than the post written and this can be said with regards to Shovlar's original post.

Nothing wrong with what he'd posted.

People need to learn how to breath, walk away, re-read before hitting the Reply - Post buttons

Exactly. Total overreaction. It's not like Steve just said randomly, oh look at our website figures it's amazing. A Coventry fan brought up the issue and Steve commented on it. It's what you are supposed to do on a forum after all!

Maybe Stevebrum can give us a list of topics we are allowed to reply to. :D

As i said 4 or 5 pages back the same people go on every thread and turn it into some sort of farce.

Shovlar posts a trolling post to get responses knowing full well what he posts is done to wind up everyone and then just sits back and lets it unfold, obviously getting some sort of kick out of it.

Then along comes Starman who basically has no thought process of his own and thinks the sun shines out of the backside of the afore mentioned Shovlar and cheers him on from the sidelines like some sort of teenager at a rock concert.

All clubs have the odd fruitloop on here just seems Poole have more than most.

The issue here is Coventry speedway, quote sad and pathetic that the odd Poole fan feels it that coming on here to gloat about Poole and their website is not in any way wrong

I might take notice of this post if it came from someone a bit more objective, but as you're not, I won't.
  • Like 1

When do you reckon a statement of intent will be issued re reinstatement of the stadiums fixtures/fittings/floods/etc.... Or rather, when is one required at the latest, to realistically be in a position to run come mid March?

Exactly. Total overreaction. It's not like Steve just said randomly, oh look at our website figures it's amazing. A Coventry fan brought up the issue and Steve commented on it. It's what you are supposed to do on a forum after all!

Maybe Stevebrum can give us a list of topics we are allowed to reply to. :D

I might take notice of this post if it came from someone a bit more objective, but as you're not, I won't.

End of the day fake outrage from Stevebrum to score some browny points, or is it brown nose points?

My post was completely honest and upfront, responding directly to a post by a Coventry supporter. Rather than jump on my post and state the bleeding obvious that Coventry have problems, there would have been no harm in actually debating the issue of social media in building up a support base. Many sports use this method, including Poole who seem to be pretty good at it.

But rather than discuss this area of the sport which could be improved on, Steve Brum faked some outrage to try and look like he was defending Coventry by throwing crap at an honest post of mine. Made himself look very silly.

Glad some others can see through his crap and stated there was nothing wrong with my post. Just see that Gavan the Poole hater has jumped in with his usual spew. Quite hilarious.

You don't have to be a fan of Coventry to be outraged, you just have to be a speedway fan who sees the bigger picture.

What the hell are you "outraged" about? Me responding to a Coventry post about social media?

Ridiculous!

• Like 1

I'd love to be wrong but to me it seems blindingly obvious there will be no speedway at Coventry this year. The damage was part vandalism and someone with keys wants that stadium knocked down.