British Speedway Forum

There won't be until the dispute between Sandhu and Brandon Estates is resolved.

My conspiracy theory is that Brandon estates IS Sandhu ... ok some are bound to say , why would he call the Police on Himself . simple delay delay delay , then the person who called them in the first place can also call them off , of course once it's too late for speedway in 2017 ,and Sandhu looks whiter than white .. Just my conspiracy theory not suggesting I know anything for sure ..

• Like 4

I honestly think Star man is the thickest person I've ever encountered.

By some margin........................................................................

• Like 2

My conspiracy theory is that Brandon estates IS Sandhu ... ok some are bound to say , why would he call the Police on Himself . simple delay delay delay , then the person who called them in the first place can also call them off , of course once it's too late for speedway in 2017 ,and Sandhu looks whiter than white .. Just my conspiracy theory not suggesting I know anything for sure ..

I certainly havent ruled out Sandhu having a part in Brandon Estates. It would make sense with what's gone on.

• Like 1

At the end of the festive season, if anybody in Brandon village is struggling to take down their lights?, please apply to Coventry Speedway who are willing to help and even come back next year, to put them back up for you, maybe.

But they may also saw your tree down, take your fencing away, remove your cooker,dig big holes in your garden, pull your doors and gates off their hinges, remove your garden seating and rip all your electrics out. Its ok though if they put it back for next year.

• Like 1

There won't be until the dispute between Sandhu and Brandon Estates is resolved.

You'll probably have a long wait....but that's the whole idea isn't it?

• Like 1

Hopefully Sandhu will get his pound of flesh, he was shafted by the BSPA, and hopefully he will get his own back, perhaps they tried to railroad the wrong person.

You'll probably have a long wait....but that's the whole idea isn't it?

It seems that way to me.

Hopefully Sandhu will get his pound of flesh, he was shafted by the BSPA, and hopefully he will get his own back, perhaps they tried to railroad the wrong person.

He was shafted big time by the BSPA... but his pound of flesh this time, are the thousands of speedway and stock car fans who have seen the heart and soul of the club and stadium ripped literally out by him, ably assisted by Horton and Brandon Estates.

If by a very small chance we do run, I feel it will be a very hollow place.

• Like 3

what a f'ing mess this "sport" has become in Britain - sad for me personally to remember the days not so long ago going along to Peterborough on an Easter Monday ( won their supporters raffle prize of 100 hundred quid plus !!) where Cov had as their top four Hancock, Hamill, Jonnson and Richardson (#RICO - never forgotten !!!) Before that Shirra, Gugliemi, Molyneux, Busk, Harrhy, not forgetting Frank Smith,and of course the lengendery Olsen and Boocock and Tommy Nilsson.)

Brandon on a Saturday night almost always very busy and having a drink in the many bars - before trying to cram into the laid on buses

Into Coventry city centre to carry on the Saturday night experience.

Unfortunately the sport is now looked after by people looking in making a quick "buck" and shafting the general public who have an absolute pleasure from being entertained. The top notch riders too imo take the urine - So so glad that BSPA have turned down the testimonial request for Tai Woffinden - turns his back on British Speedway and expects, expects, expects - his true colours have been exposed ! Perhaps he should try asking the Aussie confederation as it appears that is where his heart lies.

No doubt he will be bleating for once again the British fans to get behind him come mid July - oppofunity me thinks for a tee shirt to be created for "anybody but Tai" As Del Boy often said "this time next year we could be millionaires"

sizes and quantities welcomed !

By some margin........................................................................

A big one at that .................🤒🤒🤒

Whilst Sandhu clearly enjoyed being involved with the Bees title winning teams I have always regarded him as first and foremost a businessman who will do what suits him best. No doubt Ford and a few others really got to him in the winter of 2010 but he showed he was prepared to take Coventry Speedway to the wire then. To me his more recent actions also demonstrate he is prepared to the same again and maybe even take the club to extinction although I sincerely hope I am wrong!

I really do hope this can be sorted out satisfactorily not just for Bees fans but for all Speedway fans!

Horton will never sign a deal with Sandhu until he gets the ok from Brandon Estates which I doubt will ever come. I fear it's now the end but its interesting that Horton is in talks with Rugby Council.

Edited by woz01