Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

If mick Horton hadn't stepped up to the plate . 3 years ago there would be no Coventry bees now . when Sandhu spat the dummy Yet again Horton was the only person prepared to take on the Bees . I don't care if you think I have my head buried up my own arse , because the reason we are biting our nails today is 100% Sandhu , you tell me what Horton has done to bring this situation about ,

maybe not signing the lease for Jan 1st ?? I agree Sandu has a lot to answer for absolutely- but if you think Horton has no part in this mess I think your very wrong .
  • Like 4

Of course it is...this way Buster can do it within his normal working hours and be home for tea and crumpets with his wife this evening. No need to pay him time and a half for working out of hours. What else matters?

What a sad person you really are!! Probably you're judging people by your own standards... In Buster, you have someone who is prepared to get off his arse to do things and that has to be beneficial for the sport. .And as for his working standard hours , I known Buster to work 16 hrs days for little or no return. Buster believes in the sport 100% and will help anybody who are in need. , If there were more people like him the situation at Brandon would have been sorted long ago

And when you get posters making crap comment like the above, He must think what's the point...........

• Like 8

maybe not signing the lease for Jan 1st ?? I agree Sandu has a lot to answer for absolutely- but if you think Horton has no part in this mess I think your very wrong .

I really cant see what it is you think Horton has done . when the doors were due to close after the 3 years Sandhu was happy to take his 50 gold pieces and disappear , and by the way what happened to all his promises of a new home for the Bees ,,Nothing because he never had any intention of finding anywhere .. who worked with the council residents developers and MP to get another 3 year stay of execution ? if you would sign a lease on a stadium that has been vandalised and had fixtures and fittings removed that would cost a fortune , then you are a bigger fool than your postings make you appear

What a sad person you really are!! Probably you're judging people by your own standards... In Buster, you have someone who is prepared to get off his arse to do things and that has to be beneficial for the sport. .And as for his working standard hours , I known Buster to work 16 hrs days for little or no return. Buster believes in the sport 100% and will help anybody who are in need. , If there were more people like him the situation at Brandon would have been sorted long ago

And when you get posters making crap comment like the above, He must think what's the point...........

I think Buster has done the sort of job as frontman of the BSPA that has been lacking for years , how many times have we heard of clubs in trouble and cried out for the Bspa to get involved , maybe if we had a chairman like buster long ago , some of the clubs that have been lost forever would still be going now

• Like 6

If what I'm hearing is even half true then the BSF is going to go into meltdown (good news for the Bees BTW). I know this is a bit "I know something nerh nerh) but I've heard so many stories in the last few months it's probably not true, it's just that the latest has made me laugh and then smile a lot.

Local BBC radio correspondent (Wayne Roberts) was on the breakfast show today and says Horton has new backers. Wayne is a good guy, very knowledgeable about the Bees goings on so hopefully this is a positive sign.

• Like 3

If what I'm hearing is even half true then the BSF is going to go into meltdown (good news for the Bees BTW). I know this is a bit "I know something nerh nerh) but I've heard so many stories in the last few months it's probably not true, it's just that the latest has made me laugh and then smile a lot.

I've had several rumours this morning!

Not sure why things have to be dragged out to the nth degree before some type of news is issued. Clearly by now everything has been sorted one way or another and its just a case of releasing the news. Talk about taking the P out of the poor fans.

Not sure why things have to be dragged out to the nth degree before some type of news is issued. Clearly by now everything has been sorted one way or another and its just a case of releasing the news. Talk about taking the P out of the poor fans.

As of yesterday afternoon things were still happening.

• Like 1

In my dreams . someone has bought the place and done a deal with Brisca for F1 stock cars to continue alongside speedway , without any involvement of Coventry Stox or Sandhu , and Sandhu's game of stealing the fixtures and fittings ,sees him wind up in prison

• Like 3

The nth degree would be March 15th, thats still 8 weeks away! I think 8 weeks is plenty if the news in the next week is that we're running. Most people won't care by March when we're stood watching speedway moaning the season has started too soon as it's cold and wet!

Hopefully Trump then. :lol::approve:

• Like 1

Hopefully Trump then. :lol::approve:

I heard Donald has some big party/meeting later today, maybe he'll announce it then? :D

You really have no idea what has really happened do you? 50 pieces of silver .. that's both a laugh and quite ironic

I really cant see what it is you think Horton has done . when the doors were due to close after the 3 years Sandhu was happy to take his 50 gold pieces and disappear , and by the way what happened to all his promises of a new home for the Bees ,,Nothing because he never had any intention of finding anywhere .. who worked with the council residents developers and MP to get another 3 year stay of execution ? if you would sign a lease on a stadium that has been vandalised and had fixtures and fittings removed that would cost a fortune , then you are a bigger fool than your postings make you appear

I think Buster has done the sort of job as frontman of the BSPA that has been lacking for years , how many times have we heard of clubs in trouble and cried out for the Bspa to get involved , maybe if we had a chairman like buster long ago , some of the clubs that have been lost forever would still be going now

You really have no idea what has really happened do you? 50 pieces of silver .. that's both a laugh and quite ironic

So Sandhu didnt buy brandon for 500,000 and sell it for £2,7 million for his own gain . sorry but I always thought he did , and selling out peoples sports teams for your own gain is not taking 50 pieces of silver ? . silly me

• Like 2