British Speedway Forum

As a die hard Leicester fan, who likes nothing more than stuffing the bees, I really & sincerely hope they are able to continue for many years to come. GIood luck guys, hopefully I'll be standing on the first bend at Brandon again this year cheering on the Lions to an away win.

Edited by Liontamer
  • Like 1

I actually think Brandon Estates are the good guys in this. I think they would like speedway to continue at Brandon, but would prefer a different promoter given the recent debacle. I think they have lost confidence in Horton and are very unhappy that the stadium was trashed by you know who.

They were more than happy for Horton to have the lease they just wasn't happy with who would finance it.

As a die hard Leicester fan, who likes nothing more than stuffing the bees, I really & sincerely hope they are able to continue for many years to come. GIood luck guys, hopefully I'll be standing on the first bend at Brandon again this year cheering on the Lions to an away win.

That is truly the support that we could have done with all along. Not some of the crass comments being made on here. Thank You.

• Like 2

You couldn't be more wrong ...

Then tell us why Sandhu cant/won't be leaseholder? He was financing it anyway. Sandhu and Heaver was always adamant 2016 was the last, why?

Edited by woz01

I don't!

I love it when you get angry.. :D

I love it when you get angry.. :D

Hardly the time nor place to try and wind someone up when there club could potentially be no more, don't you think?

Still, if that's what you like doing, on you go.

• Like 1

Hardly the time nor place to try and wind someone up when there club could potentially be no more, don't you think?

Still, if that's what you like doing, on you go.

Who's winding anybody up.. Your jumping to conclusions pal. I to think its dicusting that fans are just left hanging.

Edited by Starman2006

Who's winding anybody up.. Your jumping to conclusions pal. I to think its dicusting that fans are just left hanging.

That sounds as if it might be rude? or perhaps a new sport on the centre green, jousting with d****'s

That sounds as if it might be rude? or perhaps a new sport on the centre green, jousting with d****'s

Ok lets try it another way just to satisfy you, i think its a disgrace that fans are left waiting for an answer.. Hope that helps, with your 13 posts.

It a case with Both clubs. The Bees don't know if they will be coming to thr tapes or even have a stadium to race in.

The Lions have been saved, but any information, about a manager, riders etc are a long time coming, it is weeks since the lat statement or the club website.

The BPSA want to get more fans watching the sport, can't see that happening with all the shananigans that are going on at the moment. 2 clubs still in doubt the Bees and the Aces, with fans at BP still not knowing what is going on behind the scenes.

I for one hope that we see the first meeting at BP. Between the Bees and the Lions. It has always started the season for the last couple of years and with an awful lot of luck at will happen again this year. Why dont they get all the said parties down at Brandon together. Sort the whole dam mess out. Sort the track out and stop stitting dummy's all over the place.

Time they strted to grow up.

Then tell us why Sandhu cant/won't be leaseholder? He was financing it anyway. Sandhu and Heaver was always adamant 2016 was the last, why?

It seems like he gets a kick out of it. Remember the sh&t he put us through in 2010/11....?

John Clarke was a big advocate of Sandhu and I believed John to be a decent chap, he was always saying Sandhu was a man of integrity, an honourable man! Hmm...

Is John Clarke still involved with the Bees now he's retired from Buildbase?

Oh and why is Jeremy Heaver trapping off on facebook. Integrity eh, yeh right!

• Like 1

Now one of the biggest tw*ts in all of this now (that an "a" by the way) is Mr Chapman - has proven Zero integrity by first announcing that the Coventry situation had a Friday deadline - it's now Sunday at almost 8 pm. and still nothing. Set his stall up for future announcements on anything Speedway and you know it's gonna be boll@@ks . well done muppet !!

Edited by markyb
  • Like 1

You would have thought if there was good news they would have anounced it by now.

Now one of the biggest tw*ts in all of this now (that an "a" by the way) is Mr Chapman - has proven Zero integrity by first announcing that the Coventry situation had a Friday deadline - it's now Sunday at almost 8 pm. and still nothing. Set his stall up for future announcements on anything Speedway and you know it's gonna be boll@@ks . well done muppet !!

Lets be honest, Chapman is half the reason we're in this mess. When we had trouble in 2010/2011 Chapman took his pot of gold from the BSPA to move up from the PL to the EL keeping the numbers and basically not giving a crap about Coventry and Peterborough surving. All the crap going off now stems back to the 2010/2011 debacle.

This is the same Buster Chapman who bought Mildenhall from Mick Horton, stripped the assets and dumped the club. Yet somehow it's Mick who gets crap for trying to kill Mildenhall.

So Chapman has left Mildenhall, Peterborough and Coventry for dead in the past. Sorry but I don't like the guy.

Edited by SCB

Lets be honest, Chapman is half the reason we're in this mess. When we had trouble in 2010/2011 Chapman took his pot of gold from the BSPA to move up from the PL to the EL keeping the numbers and basically not giving a crap about Coventry and Peterborough surving. All the crap going off now stems back to the 2010/2011 debacle.

This is the same Buster Chapman who bought Mildenhall from Mick Horton, stripped the assets and dumped the club. Yet somehow it's Mick who gets crap for trying to kill Mildenhall.

So Chapman has left Mildenhall, Peterborough and Coventry for dead in the past. Sorry but I don't like the guy.

So Chapman has a fan club, well i never..