British Speedway Forum

Have another look apart from home fixtures at Brandon and one away early in the season at Rye House and all meetings against Leicester I can't see any other Coventry away fixtures with TBC next to them - ground share then perhaps?

It's because away fixtures aren't a problem. TBC near all our home ones as we have no home to race at

Unfortunately the only bit I am in the know about is the bit about the site being offered as a car storage facility. It's being offered by JRB consultants in Solihull on behalf of the owners. I've seen the particulars of the offer complete with pictures of Brandon in all its glory.

As to what is happening to the team, I haven't got a clue. Same as everyone else.

Interesting, a company that was set up 3 months ago...

IF the bees were to track share with Leicester then it will be interesting to see how many times Sky turn up for Bees matches at Leicester.

• Like 1

A thread of hope - given that Coventry are shown within the fixture list. But the poor souls who are Cov Supporters have been fed that much BS and false-hope over the past couple of months, that I certainly wouldn't get too excited.

It could possibly mean track-share; and I'd feel a lot more positive IF Leicester actually started to name their bloody team!

I don't want to put a dampener upon this news; but despite the numpties running this sport, it probably isn't beyond their capabilities to produce a revised (plan B ) fixture list if required.

The crux of this entire issue is the complete lack of respect (particularly for Bees Supporters) demonstrated by absolutely dire communication throughout.

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 4

It's because away fixtures aren't a problem. TBC near all our home ones as we have no home to race at

I know, thats why I suggested a ground share might be an option still being looked at, no idea who with though, I'm just hoping like all speedway fans Coventry can find a way to continue

.I've got woman flu so I need to go back to bed

I hope that is just to make it sister or, I fear you could have Manflu

Good news that the Bees are included in the fixtures.

• Like 1

Well its a start for the Bees to be included in the Fixtures fingers crossed everything is all worked out in time for tapes up .

Have read on the Ipswich website that the Witches have priority this year for King i thought the higher league got the priority ?

I thought it was whoever owns them gets priority and then if neither do then it goes into league order..

Do the BSPA really care about the way the fans are treated so badly?

Coventry fans still don't know if their team will race in 2017 & if so where ?

Leicester have No team or race night

Belle Vue are still to be finalised

How reliable are the Fixtures

I think the fans should send emails to the bspa wanting answers as paying customers

Edited by robert72

Coventry fans still don't know if their team will race in 2017 & if so where ?

Leicester have No team or race night

Belle Vue are still to be finalised

How reliable are the Fixtures

I think the fans should send emails to the bspa wanting answers as paying customers

They had their chance last week when Buster faced questions (most of which were pathetic).

I guess that ours and Leicesters home fixtures are TBC is because it's not decided which race night the clubs will ride? It has Cov Friday and Leicester Saturdays, could it be that they just switch if they have opposite race nights? The away fixtures don't say TBC so thats got to be a positive?

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

No. 30-odd years of attended speedway has lead me to this conclusion.

If was silver,never the less you have said enough to give the game away on who is hiding behind this name.

Wish you would grow a set and post under your real name, but I guess you will come up with some excuses as to why you shouldn't have to.... Nothing new there

OK Silver then, so that's an admission it was you. :P

Ha Ha. You don't know me, but everyone on here knows my name and who I am, so you must be the only one not to know. And there's nowt to hide from. :P

You did some good work with the Super 7 events, I acknowledge that, but I suspect you got a bit above yourself, and had to part from the BSPA and then Buster.

Apols for the final word, in my original post, which i have now deleted.

Would of been nice and respectful of you to acknowledge how well your Dad is doing as Chairman.

I concur with this (and I have extensive experience of planning). The one caveat I have is that the current Govt. are the developers friend and have been making it easier to get approval in a number of situations so it could turn out that planning regulations offer less protection than is expected.

And they have a commitment to build more houses and there may be more pressure to change the sites use to Residential instead of Sport.

Why do Ipswich have priority over King? There are 3 clashes. One being away at Belle Vue

Edited by mdmc82